He turned to the back and saw that it was coming from the ladies washroom.

"That's Kookie... "Taehyung pointed out and Jimin gulped.

They inhaled before entering the washroom. They saw Kookie and a old lady. She was holding Kookie who seems like enjoying it.

Jimin walks in ans polietly ask the lady to give him Kookie. But the lady who was feeling insecure around them.

They tried their best to explain but the lady was making it hard for them.

"Where is his father? Who are you two?" She ask and glared at them. Both of them stare at each other.

"Uh..his dad is uhh...at work. We are taking care of him and..we Uh. .we are his samchons yeah samchons!!" Jimin quickly exclaimed and the lady seemed a little relived by that answer.

She looked at Kookie and Kookie held his arms to Jimin and points at him.

She gave Kookie to Jimin and they walked out quickly. They went to their table and ordered some food.

"Ah...that was so weird.." Taehyung says and Kookie whines.

'He almost made you two a sour ass perverts!' Hope says and eats his fries.

"Yeah. Such a pain." Jimin says as he cuts the burger and feed Kookie.

"Still it's a lesson we learnt!" Taehyung says and everyone nod.

******************************

"Okay! Let's head home now! Taehyung did ya get the bag?" Jimin ask and Taehyung nods.

'Nooo! We want ice-cream!!!!' Tae,Chim and Hope chirps and demands.

"But..."

'We want ice cream!!! We want ice cream! ! We want ice cream!! Ice cream!!' The mini's demands.

"Okay! Fine! Let's go!" Jimin surrenders and put Kookie in his baby seat and put the food bags beside him.

Jimin and Taehyung was busy finding and ice parlour. Kookie wanted attention.

'Hopaaa! ' Kookie calls and Hope was busy seeing the people outside.

'Chimhyun. ..' Kookie calls but Chim was busy reading the books. Tae was busy playing in his psp. Suga was sleeping.

Kookie looked to his side and saw the food bags. He took the bag and held the half eaten burger. Suddenly he throws it and it landed on Suga's head and he woke up.

Hope then turned and screamed.

'AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! HYUNG!! IS BLEEDING!!' Hope screams and Taehyung hard breaks.

"WHAT!! HOW!!" Jimin turns and saw ketchup was dripping from Suga's head and Kookie was giggling.

"Aish....we have to clean them." Jimin faceplamed himself.

They stopped at a gas station and Jimin took Suga and the others to change. Taehyung was refilling the gas.

Jimin came back and they started their journey to find a ice cream parlour.

******************************

After searching for 3 hours, they came back to the same gas station and Jimin was pissed. He went out and stare straight. There was and ice cream parlour across the street. He hit Taehyung's head and checked on the mini's. They all was sleeping.

"Let's go and buy some ice cream and head home. I'm too tired." Jimin says and walks off, Taehyung followed him soon.

                   ____________

Anneyenhaseo, author-nimhinimda!! Here comes the extra!!

Extra:

Author-nim: Anneyenhaseo!! Today we have a very talented and very hard working person with us!! And that person is...........drum roll pleazu. .....
It's Jimin!!!

Jimin: Anneyenhaseo! I'm Jimin! Thank you for having me today!  I'm impressed author-nim!

Author-nim: why? O.O

Jimin: you wrote this chapter on me basically! Because I don't know how many time you wrote 'Jimin' in this chapter! I'm happy!

Author-nim: Awwwwwww!! Thank you so much for noticing! Your such a good fellow! But why I bought you today, are you ready?

Jimin: yes! Please,start.

Author-nim: okay! How do you feel about the mini's? Do you feel nice around them or annoying?

Suga: annoying!

Jimin: hyung!  Oh my God! Not again! By the way! Don't be rude! You like it aground the mini's! I saw you were playing with Kookie last night!

Suga: no. It wasn't me. You saw a ghost maybe.

Jimin: no. It was you. You were giggling.

Suga: this isn't a place for me. Don't call me here!

Author-nim: Aish. .this grandpa. Okay,Jimin. Answer please.

Jimin: um.. I think I feel great around them. Chim,Tae are just the same. Kookie is a pain but his cute at the same time.

Author-nim: yeah. Okay! Which chapter is your favorite?

Jimin: hmm....well I loved the chapter where I gave Chim a bath.

Author-nim: yeah! That was cute. Anyway, thank you so much for your time. See you again. Take care.

Jimin: thank you too, for bringing me here. I'm looking forward to come back soon. Anneyo~~ bye bye.

That's it for today! This chapter have a little left which I'll add in to the next chapter. Till then stay tune.

And.... Author-nim luvs her kids.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜