Filler Chapter 3- Naru finds a family?!

'Normal thought…'

"Kyuubi/Bijuu speech…"

'Kurama communicating with Naruko inside her head…'

'Kurama's thoughts, nobody can hear…'

"Normal speech…"

Jutsu name…

--------------------------------------------------------------

Naruko sighed bored as she turned off Iruka's lecture. Since she had gotten private lessons from her brother figure, everything just turned a whole lot more boring in academy. She wanted to just bash her head into the table and sleep, because keeping up her dumb and hyperactive persona was driving her crazy. She maybe was even killing a few of her brain cells while doing this so maybe that's why her persona started to become more and more of her real personality and she was not happy about this. She groaned slightly and just laid her head down on the table, her long blonde hair covering her table, as well as Sasuke's.

Sasuke blinked at that before glaring at her, though he did not speak up and tried to swipe her hair off his table.

Naru narrowed her eyes at that and threw her hair back over his table. She then turned her head away from him and closed her eyes to sleep.

A slight snort could be heard from the table behind her and Naruko looked up slightly to see the smirking Shikamaru behind her. She ignored him, not knowing what to think of this and went back to trying to nap.

"OI, NARUKO! NO SLEEPING IN CLASS!" Iruka shouted loudly and threw the blackboard eraser at her head.

"Ugh. Your lessons are too boring anyway, Iruka-sensei, so I can do something productive and go to sleep!" Naruko shouted loudly and threw the eraser back at him, keeping her loud persona up like usual.

"Troublesome." Shikamaru just muttered out lazily, seeming like usual but he actually was observing Naru closely since one time he had seen her act smarter than usual. Since then, he had observed a lot of things, and especially the hate of the villagers were making him feel confused. He asked his father and he had told him what was sealed inside of her, yet he still couldn't grasp why the other adults acted this way. Because she only jails the Kyuubi and is not the Kyuubi herself or some dumb thing like this. He sighed as a thought shot into his head and he couldn't help but think about how troublesome this would be. But then again, Shikamaru remembered that one time he and Choji had defended Naruko from some villagers and as they saw how her lonely expression changed to one of gratefulness and hopefulness the two decided to befriend the kitsune. 'Ugh…. This will definitely be way too troublesome…' He groaned before following Naru's example and went to take a nap, only to get a blackboard eraser thrown at his head as well.

Hours later, as the last academy lesson was finally finished for the day…

Naru waited until all of the other students had left, including Sasuke and his crowd of fangirls, she slowly stood up and stretched herself, letting a bit of her fake persona drop. "Goodbye, Iruka-nii! See you tomorrow." She smiled cheerily at her brother figure and waved in goodbye as she walked past him.

Iruka smiled softly and nodded. "See you tomorrow. And don't eat ramen for dinner, that's not healthy." He shouted the last part after her as she had already left the classroom.