Chapter 26- The Forest of Death

'Normal thought…'

"Kyuubi/Bijuu speech…"

"Normal speech…"

Jutsu name…

-----------------------------------------------------------

With the Hokage…

Ibiki appeared in a swirl of leaves, right before the Sandaime.

"Ibiki, how did the Exam go?" Sandaime looked at him in interest while smoking his pipe.

Ibiki looked at him seriously. "Hokage-sama, 26 teams passed the first exam."

"Mmhhh…That is surprising me. You passed so much teams?" 'I considered maximal 20 teams…' He furrowed his brows in thought.

Ibiki chuckled softly. "That's because of a bright sunshine, who encouraged all of them in the last minute."

Sandaime just sweat dropped. ".......It was Naru-chan, am I right?"

Ibiki chuckled. "You could say that…"

He face palmed and groaned. 'Whyyyy do you have to encourage the others Naru-chan?! It's something like a competition… But of course you don't care about that fact and still try to get the best out of others... Geez, what should I do with you?!' "Okay, did something happened, other than that?"

Ibiki narrowed his eyes seriously. "Yes, Hokage-sama. Take a look at that." He gave him the test paper from Naruko.

The Sandaime took the paper. 'Let's see…' He looked at the name and what was on it....or more specifically all the doodles a certain kitsune drew on it. He facepalmed agaib and sighed. "I see... Naru-chan didn't take this test seriously and drew on it, certainly because she was bored... Correction, definitely because she was bored. " Sandaime shook his head in fondness.

Ibiki chuckled. "She passed with an empty paper…that's impressive."

Sandaime groaned at that. 'Maybe it's impressive, but I told her a thousand times already, that she has to take paper tests seriously…' He massaged his head. "I have to scold her after the exam…"

Ibiki smiled softly. "But that's not all…Look at the back of the page, Hokage-sama."

"Hmm?" Sandaime said in interest and turned the paper around. He read through the letter. He chuckled amused and looked at the man before him. "Ibiki-oji-san?"

Ibiki smiled fondly and blushed a bit. "Looks like it…"

Sandaime laughed heartily. 'Looks like Naru-chan has Ibiki wrapped around her little finger…not that I am any different…' He shook his head and narrowed his eyes seriously. "Kabuto…huh?"

Ibiki looked at him seriously. "I looked into it. I'm certain she means Yakushi Kabuto."

Sandaime sighed. "If I remember him right, he was always unsuspicious…But that what Naru-chan has written about him concerns me. He isn't a jounin nor old enough, so he can't know about the Kyuubi sealed inside Naruko…But how she phrases it, she thinks he knows more about her then the others. And then there are these information cards…"

Ibiki narrowed his eyes. "There's more. As I looked into his information, I saw that he failed the Chunin Exam seven times already. And everytime, he dropped out after the Forest of Death examination."

Sandaime chewed on the end of his pipe in thought. "That's highly suspicious. But we don't have enough evidence to perform an interrogation… But I want you to inform Anko and the other examiners in the Forest of Death to have an eye on him. You are dismissed."