Chapter 44- Naruko meets Ero-Sennin!

'Normal thought...'

"Kyuubi/Bijuu speech..."

"Normal speech..."

Jutsu name...

---------------------------------------------------------

"Kashi-sensei~ Why is this closet pervert watching over my training...?" Naruko whined as she looked accusingly at Ebisu.

Kakashi's eyebrow twitched. "Ebisu-sensei is a closet pervert?...!" 'Maybe it isn't a good idea to let him watch over Naru-chan's training...'

"Yes." Naruko deadpanned. "And he's weaker than me. Last time I beat him with my Harem no Ju-"

Ebisu began to sweat and he stormed towards Naruko, quickly covering her mouth with his hand so she couldn't tell Kakashi that he fell for the Harem no Jutsu. Naruko glared at him and wailed in his grip.

"It's n-nothing..." Ebisu tried to conceal what Naruko said. "I will treat you to ramen later if you don't tell him, okay?" He whispered to her.

Naruko glared more at him and finally broke out of his grip by stamping on his foot. "This isn't going to work."

"You two met before, huh?" Kakashi said with threatening undertone.

"Y-Yes, but it was more unwillingly..." Ebisu began to shift in his place, uncomfortable. 'I'll never forget the humiliation I went through...'

"Why him?!" Naruko pouted. "I don't like him."

"Why would I even want to train you, had Kakashi-san not asked me to?!" Ebisu shouted at her.

"Then don't." Naruko poked her tongue out at him.

Ebisu's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "Why you...!"

"Well, just calm down you too." Kakashi said in his fake-amused tone. He bent down to Naruko. "Naru, Ebisu-sensei is a personal trainer who instructs the elite. He's better in teaching than me... And..." He whispered to her and looked at her seriously. "If he ever touches you or says something inappropriate... just come to me or Sandaime-sama and we will take care of things..."

Naruko sighed. "Okay, fine. But you have to promise me that you are punctual to my fight against Neji."

Kakashi straightened himself and eye-smiled at her. "I promise." Then, he began to walk away, but stopped as he passed Ebisu. "Oh, and Ebisu-sensei..." He whispered to him in a dark voice while glaring dangerously at him. "If I ever see you touching Naru again... I'm going to kill you."

Ebisu gulped and began to sweat in fright. "U-Understood..."

"Well, then." Kakashi said cheerfully and waved at Naruko. "Good luck." 'I know you will get stronger, Naru-chan. Do your best.' And with that he vanished.

Inside the Hokage office...

Sandaime sighed. 'This is a mess. Now I have to invite everyone for the tournament of the Chunin Exam, and that means... more evil paperwork!' He cringed.