Chapter Eighteen

Beyoncé

   "Chris, I have to go.", I said as he attacked my neck with wet kisses as I buttoned up my shirt. "One more time." He mumbled while still kissing my neck. I swear this man was trying get my ass pregnant, especially since he refuses to wear condoms.

"I can't, baby I'm sorry. I won't be long though."

"Where you going again?"

I honestly didn't want to lie to him about where I was going but if I flat out told him that I was on my way to put this girl in her place then he'd try to stop me.

"Last minute photoshoot." I said instantly feeling bad. He sighed, "Aight. I gotta get ready for this meeting with my crew anyway. Call me when you get back?"

"Yes, daddy." I leaned in and pecked his lips a few times. "I love you."

"I love you more, sexy."

I went go on the elevator, going to the lobby. Of course Julius was already waiting on me with the car when I got outside.

"Morning, boss lady.", he greeted me while opening my car door. "Morning Ju." He helped me into the truck and closed the door then got in the front.

"Where to?"

"Grand Luxe." I said to him before I looked down at my phone seeing that it was 2:39 P.M. We were meeting at 3 but if she's as eager as she was in that text yesterday, then I'm sure she was already there.

I was proved right when Julius pulled up in front of the restaurant 20 minutes later. I spotted her sitting in the back of the restaurant. "You need me to come in?", Julius asked.

"No." I shook my head. "This won't take long." I unlocked the door and stepped out. Julius kept his eyes on me to make sure I got through the door untouched. My heels clicked against the marble floors as I approached the booth she was sitting in.

"Hello.", I said sitting across from her. When she looked up and saw me, her eyes widened a bit but then she quickly pulled herself together.

"W-Where is Chris?", She asked.

"You a fool to think he was actually coming. I appreciate you traveling all the way down here though.", I said dryly while shrugging my shoulders.

Her face had 'salty' written all over it. "Me and Chris have history, I deserve to have him back."

"First off, are you out you're damn mind? Don't tell me about nothing you think you deserve. Second, I don't know and I don't care about anything that happened between y'all, but I'm here now. So listen closely boo, I need you to cease all kinds of contact with my man right now. Texts, DM's, Snaps, smoke signals, whatever. It's getting kinda stalker-ish and that's not a good look."

She made a face at me, "And I'm supposed to listen to you because?"

I sighed. "Because I asked nicely and I really don't want to have to get nasty with you. And one obvious ass reason would be because Chris is in a relationship, and he already told you he doesn't want anything to do with you so have some respect for yourself at least and leave him the hell alone. You're already on thin ice with me anyway, don't think I forgot about that shit you started on Instagram."

"I didn't start anything, I just simply let everybody know that you and your husband weren't over after all. I bet that divorce was fake too.", she said.

My blood started to boil. I felt my Texas side fighting through, wanting to rip this bitch head off her shoulders but I knew I was more professional than that.

"You know, if you keep speaking on shit that you have absolutely no clue about then you will lose your tongue. This ain't Brandy and Monica 'Boy Is Mine' type of stuff so for your sake, do not play with me. Enjoy the rest of your day." I stood up and walked toward the front door without even looking back at her.