Chapter Thirteen

I redid this chapter a little cuz the 'I's we're popping up as boxes when I published it. If you have an iPhone you know that they having issues with fixing that 😑. I hope it's fixed.

Beyoncé

         I danced to the music while backstage, watching Chris perform. He danced around the stage to 'Party' which was personally my favorite song that he had performed, ever. It was a nice upbeat song and I loved it when he did his dope ass choreography with his dancers. He didn't know I was here, I sorta just popped up because I was bored and I missed him.

"Thank you so much L.A, y'all been one hell of a crowd tonight.", he said.

"One more song! One more song!", the crowd chanted with their hands up in the air.

Chris laughed. "I would, I promise I would but I have a flight to catch and a beautiful lady waiting on me and if I'm late she gone kill me."

The crowd went crazy as I smiled at his statement.

"I love y'all", He put his deuces up and then walked off stage.

"Good show lil' boy.", I said.

He looked up at me, the corners of his mouth turned up into a big goofy smile.

"Baby, what you doing here?" He walked over to me placing a big wet and sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Ewwww, I came here to support my man." I used his arm to wipe my face off.

"How'd I do?", he wrapped his arms around my waist, looking down at me.

"Amazing as usual."

He grinned and leaned down blowing small raspberries in my neck. He recently learned that, that was my weak spot and where I was most ticklish at.

"Stoooppp. I'm about to punch you in the throat", I laughed as I tired pushing him away.

He chuckled and softly bit my ear lobe, sending chills down my spine. "I just noticed you tryna match the kid.", he said. I had on my Pepsi sweatshirt and he had the matching hoodie.

"It's a cowinky-dink." , I shrugged innocently.

"Naw, no it ain't. It's cool baby, I love that you look up to me." , he popped his vest collar.

"Shut up . . . So are we taking your jet or mine?", I asked.

"Yours, mine ain't ready to go nowhere. But let's go cause I know y'all females like to take y'all whole wardrobe everywhere."

"That's a lie, plus I packed last night for your information." I gently mugged his head.

"Oh aight good. That means you can come to my crib and pack for me."

"I'm not your mom boy."

"Yeah but I'm yo daddy and you gotta do what I say.", he smirked.

I glared at him while trying to fight off a smile. I swear this man kills me, but I loved it.

"I hate you."

~

"I hate that you cut your curls off." I said to Chris as I ran my fingers across his fresh waves.

After I packed his clothes for him, we boarded the jet and were on our way to The Poconos.

"I thought you liked my cut. Why is that?", he asked.

"Cause what the hell Ima grip when you licking- . . Never mind.", I stopped myself. That sentence came out way too fast.

Chris smirked as I turned my head and looked out the window. "What you say babe?"