Chapter Three

Beyoncé

   I woke up at about 6:45 p.m with a pounding headache. I think I had way too much to drink last night. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. It felt good to get the aftertaste of liquor out of my mouth. I threw my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my phone and then jogged down my long spiral staircase going to the kitchen.

  I put on a pot of coffee. Hopefully it would help me with my headache. When it was done I poured me a cup, adding sugar and my favorite Peppermint creamer. Just the smell of it had me feeling better already. I took my coffee to the living room and then turned on the t.v. I flipped through a few channels then came across TMZ.

"So Beyoncé announces that she's getting a divorce from Jay-Z.", one of the guys said.

"Wait that was real?"

"She said that he cheated on her on multiple occasions, and that they've grown apart over the years. I personally think that she's doing the right thing. Most female stars would stick around and continue to get mistreated.", The guy said.

Yeah and that definitely wasn't me.

"I agree. I mean do you know how many people would literally kill to be with Beyoncé? And he has her and then just goes out and cheats on her? With who? I wanna see what this chick got on Bey."

I chuckled a little bit and then turned the channel. The Breakfast Club's segment was on. Chris brown was on here and at the bottom of the screen said Topic: Beyoncé Announced Divorce.

Damn, was everybody talking about this divorce? I sipped my coffee and listened to what he had to say.

"They ought to bash that nigga. Like, no disrespect to him cause as an artist I look up to him. You know? He's real creative, but when it comes to the personal shit? He pisses me off man. Who in they right mind would cheat on Queen Bey? The finest woman in the world. She's so damn beautiful. And besides her looks she's a talented, amazing artist and just an inspiration to all these young females today. She's all that and more.", he said.

I smiled a little at his words.

"Damn, that was deep Chris.", Angela said to him.

"That's cause he got a crush on Bey. Y'all remember last time he was here he said that she was his childhood crush and shit.", Dj envy added.

Chris smiled and bit his lip in embarrassment. "Yo that was like five years ago."

Envy laughed. "So? Last month you put her up on instagram as your WCW. You ain't that slick my dude."

"Yeah . . . Bey still is my baby.", he cheezed.

They all began laughing. Chris Brown had a crush on me? That's . . . interesting.

"But I'm upset at Jay for real. How could you treat a woman like that the way that you did? That don't make sense to me. If Beyoncé was my wife or even my girl, she'd get nothing but the world from me and that's real shit.", he shrugged.

"Since you saying all that then why don't you try to get at her Chris. You'd probably have a better chance with her than anybody else.", Angela said.

"Bey don't . . . want a guy like me. My past is shitty. She probably wouldn't want to deal with all that.", he said shaking his head no.