Chapter Six

Chris

   "Yo man can you stop pacing and tell me what you gotta tell me?", I asked Trey. Earlier this afternoon he called my phone saying he had to tell me something important. Now he's over here acting all crazy.

"Aight, lemme sit down.", he said. I watched as he took a deep breath and sat on my love seat.

"So what's up?"

"I found this in Nicki drawer the other day.", he pulled something out his hoodie and placed it on my coffee table. I looked closer tryna figure out what it was.

"Fuck is that a thermometer?", I asked with my face scrunched up.

"Nah man, that's a damn pregnancy test!", he yelled.

I raised my eyebrows, " Ooohhhhh . . . wait, Nicki pregnant?"

He shrugged, "I don't know Chris!"

"Read it fool.", I said.

"I don't know how to read no damn pregnancy test! What if she is pregnant?"

"Then it's yours right?", I asked.

He nodded. "Hell yeah, Nicki know better than to be giving my shit up."

"How you find that anyway?"

"When I was staying the night with her, we was laying on her bed just chilling for a while and she kept rubbing her ass on me. I got horny and was like fuck it she clearly want the dick so I got up and went to her drawer where I keep my condoms and that's where I found it.", he said.

"She might not be pregnant though."

He shook his head. "Nicki not gone keep this if she wasn't."

"Well then the only thing you can do is go talk to her. Sort all this shit out.", I said shrugging.

"Aight, Ima go do that now then, get this out the way. Ima hit you up later.", he dapped me, picked up the test and then left.

I checked my phone to see if anybody had texted me. I had a message from my mom, Bey and an unknown number. I went to my moms message.

Mom 💝: Hey son, Are you gonna be able to make it home for Christmas this year?

I forgot Christmas was three weeks away. The best time of the year.

Me: Hey Momma, I don't know right now I'll let you know

Mom 💝: It's okay if you can't. Have a good day, love you

Me: I love you more

Then I went to Beys message.

Bumble Bey 😁💖: FaceTime me when you're not busy.

I went to her contact and pressed the FaceTime button as I sat back on the couch and turned on the T.V.

"Ew, put on a shirt Chris.", I heard her say. I looked down at the camera seeing her beautiful face.

"Girl you know you like this sexiness.", I said.

She laughed."You got so many tattoos. They had to hurt?"

"Just a few of em. I'm a G though I can take anything", I said.