Chapter Five

Chris

   I couldn't lie, I was kind of nervous to take Bey out tonight. I was surprised when she agreed to go out with me the night of Nicki's party. But this was a friendly event so I won't think nothing of it. I heard that Bey loved carnivals, so I decided to take her to one. Hopefully she'd have a good time with me. It's not everyday that someone gets to go out with Beyoncé.

"Chris, you ain't even listnin' to meh mane.", August said with his head in his hands.

I honestly forgot that he was even over here. He started talking to me about Rih, but my mind drifted off to Bey.

"My fault, What you was saying?"

He sighed and shook his head. "Nun mane".

"Maybe if you stop fucking up, Rih wouldn't be leaving your ass. What you get in a relationship with her for if you just gone cheat and lie?"

"I'm not used tah' dis love shit.", He said.

"Then, maybe this breakup is what y'all need. You can continue to be a hoe and Rih can do her own thing too.", I said.

"Why I godda' be all dat?"

"Listen, if you really love her then you need to tell her that. A lot of people don't realize what they got until that shit walk out they life."

He rubbed his chin hair then stood up. "Ight. I hea' watchu sayin' mane. I'm boutah bounce doe."

I dapped him and he left. I got a text from Bey.

Bumble Bey : Chris.

Me: Yes Bey?

Bumble Bey : Can you please tell me where you taking me.

I laughed.

Me: Nah baby girl. Dress comfortable Ight? Ima be on my way to pick you up in a lil bit

Bumble Bey : 😩🙄 Fine

Me: Just know you gone have fun 😘

Bumble Bey : And eat right?

Me: 😂 Yea fatty

Bumble Bey : Lol, okay. See you in a bit

I put my phone down and freshened up a little bit. I wanted to look good for Bey, so I put on a pair of Levi's , a jean shirt and my timberland boots. I grabbed my snap back that said 'KONFUZED' and put it on along with my chain. I looked at myself in my full body mirror and smiled, satisfied with what I saw. I grabbed my keys and phone and then I was out.

~ Later ~

Bey walked out her house looking fine as always. She had on a white t-shirt, jeans and some sneaker heels. So simple but she made it look so good.

"Damn", I mumbled to myself as she walked over to me.

"You weren't playing when you said 9:00 sharp.", she said showing me her million dollar smile that I loved so much.