"Apples are you fuckin with me right now" he asked his smile never leaving as he looked at a not only smiling April but a glowing April. To him her glow was off the charts and she looked damn right radiating and to know his seed contributed to that beautiful glow did something to him. It warmed him up inside. He shot no blanks the night he shot up her club even if it wasn't on purpose. The deed was done and now they had a little bun in the oven.

"Nope" April replied as she popped the P. "That's two tests Chrissy both positive. But I'm gonna call my GYN to get confirmation but before I do I wanted to see if you were free so we could go together. I know you wouldn't want to miss it"

Chris cheesed. "See if you can make it for Friday. I can be at ya place Thursday night and if you don't mind I can stay the weekend"

"Sounds good to me I have no problem with you staying. I know we have a lot to talk bout anyway. Shit just got real" she laughed. "But are you sure Friday is good for you" April questioned.

"Apples I'm there. I wouldn't miss it for the world" and he wouldn't nope not this time. "When did you find out? Come on a nigga needs details" he said excitedly. No one could take away this natural high away from him.

April laughed. "I actually found out yesterday. Mommy made me take the tests. I would've called you yesterday but I was going through it but I'll feel you in on that later. Right now I only want to share and spread positive vibes. This is a happy and special moment for us"

Chris wondered what had happened that she didn't want to share yet and how bad was it that she didn't want to ruin the moment. He just hoped it wasn't Dave's chihuahua starting shit with April again. She had stopped when April came guns blazing on the Gram so hopefully she had nothing to do with it because if she did he knew April wouldn't take this shit lying down. Right now she needed not to be in any bullshit that would stress her out and put their baby in danger. Whatever it was he knew she'd tell him eventually. But right now he was going to focus on the good news.

"Any, who on the flight back home I got sick and was throwing up then when I got home I threw up again that night. Shit was so bad it woke me up out of my sleep yesterday morning and I threw up again. I didn't think anything of it till mommy made me take the tests. I thought it was the jerk chicken and shrimp I had killed because I was going in" April said as she looked at him like she had just thought of something.

"I guess that's why my ass was killing off that damn jerk chicken and shrimp. That shit was delicious. I had it for dinner and woke up and killed the rest of it for breakfast. Then to top it off I woke up feigning for a hamburger with all the works and French fries. I should've known then that something was up because you know I don't eat nobody's burgers and I only eat ground beef in pasta dishes and still then I push it to the side"

"I knew ya ass wasn't glowing like that for no reason. I know you had that Jamaica lying up under the sun glow popping but it had some extra stank on it. That melanin was glowing, glowing" he laughed. Chris had noticed the glow a little while ago but he didn't want to press her because she didn't need any of that at the moment. Chris wanted her to take care and focus on herself and enjoy the moment alone while she had it. He didn't want her stressing especially not on vacation.

"You a damn mess but yea this glow is popping right now. That's that 24k melanin beaming at you" April laughed.

"Yea, yea, yea" he joined her. "So how are you feeling today? Is my lil seedling bothering you" he asked already giving the baby a nickname. Chris couldn't believe this shit. April was pregnant by him again and this time he'd be able to be there for her like he wasn't when she was pregnant with Jr. It was one of those bittersweet moments but a sweet moment nonetheless. This was their do over and a second chance to get it right and he was going to be there for her and their baby every step of the way.