Chapter 52

Commuovere (v.)
To stir, to touch, to move to tears.

Chapter 52

Chapter 52

The next morning, Park Chaeyoung woke up in an unfamiliar room that she definitely never seen before. She raked her messy long hair and was about to get out from the soft comfortable bed when she accidentally sniffed that baby-like scent.

There's another reason why she and their circle of friends call Jimin 'Peter pan' it was not only because he has a baby face and a childlike attitude but also his smell. That guy knows how to take care of his fucking hygiene.

She grabbed a pillow and squeezed it in her arms, inhaling the familiar scent. She might kinda looked really creepy right now but still it's in a cute way of creepy! Besides, Chaeyoung is in bliss, she still couldn't believe she just slept in Jimin's room for one night and being creepy (in a cute way) is the least thing in her mind right now because bitches, your Park fucking Chaeyoung is back on her 'A' game.

However, her cloud nine had to end just as fast as that when she also smelled a perfume of a girl. Chaeyoung snapped back from reality and got herself out of the bed as she headed into the living room.

She saw the messy sheets of blankets and pillows on the huge sofa before she crossed her arms over her chest and walk to the kitchen that she assumed was on the right.

But when she made a turn on the corner, Chaeyoung bumped into Lalisa who just came out from the bathroom looking fresh as ever, she suddenly felt insecure because even in the morning, the girl really looked flawless and beautiful.

Chaeyoung cleared her throat and unconsciously combed her unruly hair, Lisa smells like toothpaste and Chaeyoung needed to gargle, cause fuck she can't be seen looking like shit. Not when she's with this girl.

"I-is that the bathroom?"
Lisa didn't said a word but she nodded her head, quickly Chaeyoung went inside and do her business.

In her head, the strawberry blonde girl had this soft beauty that any girls could ever dreamed of. She's not that striking like those models in Victoria secret fashion show but Chaeyoung had her charms in her own way that you wouldn't even know she got you wrapped up in her hands, just by a cute smile with her chubby cheeks puffing up. She look like a pampered heiress which well... she really is.

So Lisa wouldn't be surprised if one day she'll wake up, Jimin wasn't here anymore. Because for sure, he'll move on in no time. A pretty girl like Park Chaeyoung isn't hard to like.

She went to the kitchen and saw Jimin preparing for breakfast. Lisa sat on one of the stools and put her elbows up on the kitchen bar counter, as she cupped her cheeks. Watching the young man flip the omelette on the pan.