Chapter 31

The Cicatrize (v.)
To find healing by the process of forming scars.

( Continuation ... )

Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Jimin excused himself to his friends as he quickly went outside the rented restaurant. He fished his phone out of his jeans pocket and started typing a message for someone he badly wants to see tonight.

To: Lalisa
Hi, noona. Are you free for tonight?

He pressed send, as his feet tapped impatiently at the ground whilst waiting for her reply.

From: Lalisa
I just got home. Where are you btw?

He read.

From: Lalisa
I don't have any plans for tonight, why?

By reading it all, his fingers hasten to tap some words on his flip-up phone.

To: Lalisa
Can you come here? I'm at the meat&grill restaurant.

Jimin rest his back against the wall as the cold air of autumn made a white smoke come out from his mouth. His eyes were closed and waiting for a beeping sound of his phone.

From: Lalisa
Is there anything wrong, Park?

To: Lalisa
I wanted to have you here. It's my birthday. :)

After writing a reply, he flipped his phone close and ran his fingers through his black hair. He let out a heavy breath, Jimin still feel exhausted yet he needed to appear strong in front of his love ones.

A moment had passed, and still there was no reply from Lisa. He put his phone back in his pocket and was about to go in when he heard his phone beep. He hurriedly take it out and read the new message from her.

From: Lalisa
Of course, Jimin. I'll be there for your birthday.

At last! A real smile formed on his plump lips, it strange how his emotions heightened with just a simple action of her. This must be really what love feels like... just like a roller coaster ride without knowing if it'll go up or down.

To: Lalisa
Thank you! I'll be waiting for you then. :) Or do you want me to fetch you?

From: Lalisa
It's okay, I can handle it. See you there, Park.