Chapter 27

Naz (n.)
The pride that comes from knowing that you are loved no matter what you do.

)The pride that comes from knowing that you are loved no matter what you do

Chapter 27

The light in the bathroom was bright and sterile, she walk towards the white granite counter tops and face the huge vanity mirror.
Lisa take the towel off on her damp blonde hair as it slowly drops on the brown marbled floor.

She gazed for a moment into the mirror but her eyes lingered on the part of her body where imperfections on her skin would shine like a beacon and without clothes on, there was nowhere to hide.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rings. She quickly grabbed a white bathrobe and wear it on to cover her naked self.

Lisa went outside her room and check the intercom camera at the side of her door. "Ne, nuguseyo?" The blonde pressed her lips together to stop herself from grinning whilst pushing the button on the voice intercom.

"Oh you know who I am. Open the damn door kid!"
Lisa snickered and finally opened the door. The lady made herself in and swiftly smacked the blonde's head.

"Is that how you respect your sister's best friend?"
Lisa closed the door whilst caressing the part where the lady in an expensive black-fur coat smacked her.

"Ah! Eonnie~ I was just teasing!"
She whined but the lady just rolled her eyes to Lisa as she went to the living room and plopped herself on the sofa in a not-so-lady-like-gesture.

Which Lisa grow used to. The duality in her eonnie's personality is quite interesting y'know?

"Anyways, everything is settled."
The lady was checking her newly red polished nails. Lisa stared at her, the lady is her older sister Chaerin best friend since highschool.

She was a famous fashion designer and a model, not only in Korea but also in New York, Paris, and Tokyo. Her features are soft and feminine but her red lipstick and killer heels screams trouble every time.

She tore her gaze at the goddess and nodded her head before walking to the kitchen to take the Riesling bottle and two wine glasses.

"Dara eonnie? Did you bought the thing that I told you?"
Lisa went back to her and put the two wine glass down on the coffee table.

"Of course, Lisa."
She heard the amusement on Dara's giggle but ignore it anyway. She focused on opening the bottle as she finally pours the Riesling on each glass wine.

"Why do you need these tracker bracelets anyway?"
Dara's perfect eyebrow arched up before giving Lisa the small rectangular velvet box on her hand.