Chapter 28

Cathect (v.) also, cathexis
To invest emotion or feeling in a particular idea, object or another person.

Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Taking the risk to love someone is harder than we thought. We should be aware of the strong feelings that will rise. Be prepared for every emotional breakdown that will come ahead because it won't be easy. But the most important of all is never ever forget your worth.

The smile on Jimin's face still didn't waver since the time he woke up this morning. Though he didn't want to leave Lisa's side? He needs to go to his trainings because tomorrow would be the evaluation day and Jimin needs to perfect his dance moves and to improve his vocal skills more.

"What's up with the smile on your face?"
Yoongi asked after putting the tray of foods on the table and settling beside Jimin.

"Yeah, you've been like that since this morning."
Jin was the second one to asked him and sat across Jimin.

"Nothing, I'm just happy."
It's lunch break and their waiting for the two girls to come in the cafeteria.

"Really? Because your smile doesn't speak just 'nothing'."
Yoongi raised his two hands and quoted the word 'nothing' which the latter find it funny.

"It's just really nothing, besides it's too private to talk about."
Jimin rolled his eyes and shake his head, he picked his chopsticks and started devouring the plain rice.

"Oh. What kind of 'private' we're talking about?"
This time, it's Jin who quoted the word 'private' whilst grinning at the youngest. Jimin mentally face palm as he put down his chopstick.

"Ah hyung! Jinjja hajima!"
He said in an irritated voice but he was chuckling and a tint of blush were visible on his both cheeks.

"Okay we're sorry and we respect your 'privacy'."
Jin said trying his best to muffle his laughter but Yoongi betrayed him and laughed out loud whilst slapping Jin's wide shoulder.

"Yah! Stob it!"
The oldest shrugged his shoulder and pushed Yoongi's hand away from him.

Jimin winced at the image of his two friends bickering in front of him and their food was now totally forgotten. He deadpan and just take a big bite at his rice as he stuff a spoonful of bulgogi in his mouth afterwards.

"Did we made you guys wait?"
Jimin shifted his gaze to Jisoo who's holding a tray on her hands and Chaeyoung is standing behind her.