Chapter 30

Cicatrize (v.)
To find healing by the process of forming scars.

Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Not every pain is not worth taking, sometimes being in pain helps you realized your mistakes, it's like having a tattoo. You make a big decision whether to give it a try or just let it slide but people love to have it in a hard way, so in spite of not taking it? You'll just have to. Because why not? Pain meant to be felt anyway.

It makes you somehow proud of yourself when you finally surpassed it.

Lisa lifted a brow as she scrunched her nose, examining her new look on the big vanity mirror.

Her fiery orange hair is like the color of the setting sunset at the end of the day and it looks foreign yet dazzling in its own way. Lisa smiled, she doesn't know why she felt excited to show it to Taehyung maybe because he won't tease her with her blonde hair anymore.

She went to the hair parlor earlier with a happy feeling and asked the staff to give her a new look, so the hairdresser showed her a variety styles and looks.

However, something caught her eyes. It's a picture of a girl and her dark orange hair looks like the colour of mid-autumn. A feeling of thanksgiving and halloween.

But the reason why Lisa come to a halt was the flashback, it was a fast blur and hazy.
A girl was on the beach dancing with a man under the bright setting sunset on the horizon.
At that moment? She made her choice that she wanted that color.

She reached a comb and started brushing her straight long hair. Her smile never faltering and there's a twinkle of hope in her eyes.

Because for the first time in a long time, Lisa like her reflection on the mirror. She's like a whole new person and she's kinda proud of herself for taking a first step out from her comfort zone.

She was awoken from her thoughts by the ringing telephone outside her room. Lisa hurriedly stood up from her seat and went to answer the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hello, sweetie. I'm sorry for not returning your call last night, I got really busy yesterday."
She automatically smile when she heard the familiar sweet voice.

"It's okay eonnie. I understand."

"About the work your asking? Well if you don't mind? I kinda need a model for my new collection line. Would you like to give it a try?"
Lisa chewed her lower lip, she is hesitating to accept Dara's job offer. I mean, she shamelessly asked for a job to her yesterday night through SMS, so that she can earn a monthly income on her own instead of spending her sister Chaerin's money.