Chapter 3

Todoroki's POV
I didn't get any sleep last night. I was getting to jealous about Izuku dating someone else and having a baby with him. I kinda wish Suoh was my son. And Izuku was boyfriend already or maybe my husband. I start to blush at the thought of getting to the most amazing person in the world. I wish I could still be with him,but endeavor said he would hurt him. I wanted to protect Izuku from so I had to break up with him but after that I knew I made a mistake. I want to be with him so bad.

"Wait maybe I can!"

"Todoroki why are you interrupting the class" said Mr. Aizawa coldly

"S-sorry Mr. Aizawa I won't do it again"

crap I didn't mean to say that out loud now I look so dumb.

Time skip to after school

"Wait Midoriya may I please talk to you"

"W-what do you n-need todoroki"

Everyone was out of the class and it was just the too of us. My throat went dry.

"Umm... c-canyoupleasetellmewhothedadis- Iknowit'snoneofmybusinessIfeellikeIneedtoknowandImightbegettingalittlejealousthatyouhadababyanditisnotmineImissbeingwithyou.
ILOVEYOU!...a lot."

Izuku POV
He said it so fast yet I understood every single word. But he said he loves me

...liar...

"LIAR!"
"LIAR!"
"LAIR!"
"YOU SAID CLEARLY THAT YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME AND THEN YOU LEFT ME TO RAISE OUR SON ALONE I WAS GOING TO TELL TOU BUT YOU LEFT ME PREGNANT SO I RAISED HIM ALL BY MYSELF!"

Tears ran down my face and onto the floor. I couldn't stop crying remembering why he left me and all the pain I went through with no help. With no parents for the past 7 years all was absolutely terrible. But then I found todoroki..... just so he can leave and break my heart.

Then I heard todoroki speak

"I-im a dad"

Todoroki grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a kiss on my lips. I felt like everything wash away,all the pain,and anger. The kiss was amazing,his soft and cold lips on mine. He puts his hand on my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

I opened my eyes realizing what I'm doing. I push him back and I feel all the pain and anger come back to me.

"What do you want from me todoroki,money?"

"W-what? No-"

"Or maybe you just want to use me again"

"Midoriya listen-"

"Tell me the truth"

"I am please listen, endeavor he was going to hurt you if I didn't break up with you. I didn't want him to touch you or even lay his pinkie on you. He hated me even more after he saw me with you. He didn't want me to date a boy- he doesn't want me to be gay. I was trying so hard to change his mind but he just made his threat worse. I really do love you Izuku. Please I want to be part of your and our son's life.

"I need to think about it"

Thank you for reading it means a lot to me.
Sorry it's short