Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

They dragged me upstairs into the room with Camila. I'm nervous to what might happen. I didn't expect for this to happen. What am I gonna fucking ask her?

"Don't worry, we'll let you out after 30 mins." George released my hand and Ross came with Camila in his side. "Use the time wisely aight? bye bye." Ross said while going out, George following behind his back, and soon after, we heard the door being locked.

I sighed heavily before looking at Camila who's also contemplating what to do.

Five minutes have passed and we were still silent. I was leaning against the door and she was sat on one of the chairs.

I thought back of what Matty said. This is my only chance. A year ago, Camila and I broke up but we never had clearance over it. I remember her outbursting on me and I couldn't say anything. I remembered how she scoffed in disbelief until she decided to break up with me. The worst thing? I still couldn't say anything and all I've done was to watch her walk away from me.

Since then, we never talked to each other. It has only been 6 months after I tried reaching out to her again. I know I shouldn't, but love knew how to make me its slave and everything my heart says, I do, which led me into this situation with her.

I looked at my watch and saw the time ticking down. Fuck it and fuck whatever happens after this.

"I'm sorry." I hesitantly said.

"That's all you can say? I'm sorry?" Camila started to burst out and I flinched, but just like a year ago, I couldn't do anything except to be silent and look down.

"I've been crying myself to sleep every fucking night waiting for your calls when you were in California, just to hear you're bringing a girl to your house every fucking night! and you had the audacity coming back here acting slick, like you didn't care about what happened!" Camila angrily shouted at me and my eyes widen at the revelation. How dare she.

"Tell me Y/N who's that whore you've been bringing at your house every night huh? Is she a good fuck? Fucking tell me!" She hadn't stopped from yelling at me and I've had enough. After a year of pent up frustrations and pain, I've had enough.

"You know who that girl was Camila? It was Lauren! And don't you fucking dare say she's a whore when she was the one who's been there for me after you called me a freak!" Her eyes shot straight up to mine and she immediately tensed.

Flashback

Y/N's POV

This is now my last day at school before going back to California. My dad is an engineer and he was assigned in an engineering project there so we have to be there along with him for three months until it was finished.

I came here to bid my goodbyes to my friends, my closest teachers, and lastly to my girlfriend.

"Man, I'm gonna miss you so much." Calum tightly hugged me.

"I'm not gonna be able to taste your mom's delicious pie for a while." Michael said and our eyes directly shot at him.

"No I mean she has the best pie in the world." My eyes squinted at him.

"The apple pie man! We are eating that everytime we hang out! Y'all gross as fuck." We've been dying of laughter because of how flustered he was.

"Y/N, Take care okay? we'll be one call away whenever you need us, don't forget to facetime us alright?" Shawn said while hugging me tightly.

"Damn, I love you all so much."