I am in love with Willow more than I have ever been. I want so badly to take her to dinner and spend the night with her but she already has a date. She didn't have to say it, I knew. And the winning photograph she used this time was of Adrian. I keep reminding myself that it is okay. I want to prove to Willow that I am a man, not a boy. I am the man that will love and protect her. And I have been avoiding Jacqueline Grayson for two months now. I have been giving her excuse after excuse. I am sure she knows by now that I no longer want to be her boy toy. I cannot imagine if Willow ever finds out about this. I know for sure Mrs. Grayson would not go and tell her daughter she has been fucking the love of her life. She knows Willow well and if she tells her, she will also lose Willow.... her only child. That is why I am not worried. For my part, I have to make sure Willow knows I am the man for her and not anyone else. Also... I've been putting money away just in case I need to run away with Willow. I actually have been saving up for years now. Mr. Grayson pays me well... more than anyone can ever imagine. One thing about Mr. Grayson is, he is very generous. He has been very generous towards my mom and I. That is why my mom is always worried that I would screw things up. She keeps reminding me that we owe The Grayson. I understand and my love for Willow is true. Maybe from the beginning ... it was for other reasons. Now I, Milo Biahchi, loves Willow Grayson. I don't even know when I start falling in love with her. All I know is... she is my everything. She is the air that I breathe. She is water for me when I'm thirsty. She is food for me when I'm hungry. What I am trying to say is, I no longer can live without her.

I got a text before leaving work and it was Jacqueline Grayson "Can we meet tonight?" I replied "I'm sorry ... I am swamped with work." She texted "I need to see you tonight. Just talk. You can go back to your work right after." I am curious now "Just talk?" She answers "Yes... I'll see you at 9 PM." I typed "See you." I wonder what she wants this time.

Jacqueline Grayson

Milo has been avoiding me for 2 months. I know something must have happened for him to be doing this. I don't doubt it's because of my darling daughter. I am not happy because Milo is the only one that can truly satisfy my needs. I ask to see him tonight because I plan to have a talk with him. I need him to understand he cannot say no to me, Jacqueline Grayson. What Milo doesn't understand is, I will tell Willow about our little rendezvous. I can always tell Willow I was so lonely because her father was never around. I will tell her that Milo seduced me when I was so vulnerable at that huge manor by myself. At the end... I'm always going to be her mother and Milo... He is nothing to her. I can also tell her that because her dad... her beloved daddy was fucking Milo's Liz, he wanted revenge. Do I know that for a fact? Of course I don't... but it somehow makes sense. Don't forget... I was supposed to be an attorney. I check myself in the mirror... Yes I might have a few wrinkles here and there but I am still beautiful. My daughter of course is a younger version of me but who doesn't get old right?

 My daughter of course is a younger version of me but who doesn't get old right?

I am not going to let go of Milo yet. I am not done with him.

As Milo

I got to the hotel at 9 pm. I walk up to our room and I knock. Jacqueline opens the door "Hi honey... come on in." I follow her and she heads out to the balcony "I know you would like some whiskey and cigar?" I actually don't want whiskey... I want beer but it's fine "Sure." So I sat down and she hands me a cigar... I already know how to do this from Sheldon. I look at her and she has this smile on her face "So Milo... I miss you so much." I inhale the cigar "I am sorry Mrs. Grayson. I have been super busy." She takes a sip of her whiskey "Don't apologize Milo. I know it's not easy working at the Grayson." I take a sip of my whiskey "It is not. I hope you understand Mrs. Grayson..." She interrupts "What happen to Jacquie?" I of course remember "Yes.. Jacquie. I have been busy." She smiles at me "Milo... you know I really like you right?" I take another sip of the whiskey "Yes Jacquie... I know." She rubs my thigh up and down "I just want you to know.. at the end of it all... I'm the only one that could give you what you want in life." I thought for a second "What do you mean?" She smirks "Life for you and your mom? You told me you wanted to give your mom a good life Milo? Didn't you?" Of course I did "Yes... I could give her all that. I'm working now." She laughs "Yes.. for my husband. For Willow's father." I step away from her "What are you trying to say?" She lets out a long sigh "Milo.. my darling. My daughter might be naive... I am her mom. You think I don't watch out for her? You think I don't care about her?" She comes walking to me and she strokes my cheek "Milo.. darling. At the end of it all.. who do you think my daughter will trust? Who is her family?" I push her hand away "I cannot do this. I won't. Tell her then." She smiles "I will... Let's see whom she will trust my darling Milo. You are just so young... so unprepared. I feel sorry for you." The only thing I can think of right now is ... to call Willow. I pick up my phone "I am going to call Willow and this will be all over... Mrs. Jacqueline Grayson." She laughs "Go for it... you do that Milo."

I pick up my phone... do I dial now? What do I DO?