Chapter 7

(That's her outfit! She is wearing bracelete's)

Ariana's Pov:

Today's the day. I have everything packed. We are going to magcon. They are making me go with them. I am mad about it. I don't want to go. "Come on Aria were gonna be late!!" Cam yelled. I grabbed my bags and ran out to my car. We decided to drive my car to the airport and leave it there till we come back. I have a silver volo. Cam decided to drive. I sighed. I'm really gonna miss it here. This is my home. I hate leaving sunny Cali! We are going to New York. It's boring. I've been there too many times to want to go back. When we pulled into the parking lot I saw some of the boys (Connor, Carter, Taylor, Trevor, and Ricky) in the parking lot waiting. When we got out everyone was staring at me. Oh yeah maybe because yestursay I re-dyed my hair to be close to my natural (her hair use to be red I just changed it).

"Arianna?" Taylor asked. I nodded. "Anyway let's get going shall we?" Trevor said. I nodded.

*****skip plane ride******

When I got off the rest of the boys were there. I smiled. We got in vans. I was in a van with Cameron, Ricky, Mathew, Trevor, Carter, Taylor, Kian, and Connnor. I sat in the middle of Connor and Kian. After that awkward car ride we got to the hotel. I literally jumped in front of everyone and ran around. I am random!! Cam grabbed my luggage and his and brought in inside. I got room keys for my room. I was sharing with Mahagony, Connor, and Carter. I ran up the stairs (she has a fear of elevators). I opened the door with my key and ran into the room. I jumped on the bed. "Miss perky" I heard someone say and I heard many footsteps coming in the room. I turned around and smiled. Mahagony, Connor, and Carter.

"Let's do your makeup! Magcons tonight!" She squeeled. She reapplied everything. This is it. Magcon. Going on stage. On front of thousand or even millions of people. Here goes nothing.

OMG IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SUPER SHORT!! I wanted to get something out there to you guys, tell me some ideas for the story and who you guys ship her with!!!