Chapter 4

Ariana's Pov:
Everyone hates me. I have no friends, no life. Maybe I should run away. That's what I'll do. I grab my zebra stripped suitcase and start packing my stuff. I grab three outfits, Three water bottles, a bunch of snacks, my phone and my phone charger, $1,000 dollars I stole a while ago from Cameron, and my hunger games books. I wrote a letter and put it on the table. I climbed out my window and started walking.

I walked for about a hour before I stopped to take a break. I took out my phone and saw I had 100 new text messages. I just ignore them and play piano tiles. I go and check twitter and I see Cameron wrote something about me. "If you see this girl please DM me, she's my sister. When she was fourteen me, magcon, and O2L bullied her. We stopped when we learned she cut. now she ran away and we miss her so much" . Bulls**t. He don't give a f**k about me. I layed down on a bench and fell asleep.

I woke up to a fan taking a picture of me. I woke up and saw 20 fans surrounding me. Oh s**t. Then I saw a car pull up and out walked Caneron, Connor, Ricky, Trevor, Matt, JC, and Jake. My worst nightmares. "Ariana" Trevor screamed and ran straight to me getting past the crazed fans.

Trevor was now like my little brother so I hugged him back. "I missed you so much don't ever leave me again" Trevor whispered. I don't et how he wants me to stay. "Your life would be better with out me" I whispered back. We got out of the hug and he starred at me like I was crazy.

"Ariana you are the most wonderful girl I have ever met don't think of yourself like that! Even though I was in the bullying group I never wanted to be. I was told if I didn't I would be bullied and kicked out of O2L and me being stupid I listened but I always thought you were an amazing and I felt really bad I did that" he said to me.

I literally had tears pouring out of my eyes which made some if my makeup that I randomly put on smear. I hugged him. Connor, Ricky, Jake, and Cameron came over. I hugged Connor and Ricky, glared at Cameron, and hugged and kissed Jake (ugh gross!!!).

"Well we should get going" Cameron said. I nodded and we all got in the van. I sat next to Connor and Jake. I really really like Connor but Jake is my 'boyfriend' so I can't do anything. Maybe I should tell someone about Jake. I need to. I will.