Chapter 6

Ariana's Pov:

I forgave Cam and went to my room. My phone buzzed. It was a call from a blocked number.

Phone conversation (Ariana:🐼 Other person: 💩

🐼: Who is this?

💩: It's your worst nightmare

🐼: Jake?

💩: I saw that you told the boys about me

🐼: What are you talking about?

💩: Stop playing dumb I know that you know what I'm talking about!!!

🐼: Jake I don't know what you are even talking about

💩: Prepare for your worst nightmare

And with that he hung up. I started bawling. I heard someone walk in. I didn't think this person would come near me again. Taylor. "What are you doing here?" I screamed. "Look I came to appologize" he said. "Yeah right" I whispered. "No I'm serious I was a big jerk and I was stupid I was only doing it because Jake said I had to do it and get everyone else to otherwise he would hurt me and I was to selfish to realize what it would do to you and I'm truly sorry" he said.

I for some what reason ran and hugged him. "I would have done the same thing" I whispered. My brother and Carter walked in. "Woah what's going on here?" Cam screamed. Me and Taylor pulled away from the hug awkwardly. "I forgave Taylor" I said. Cam and Carter's jaw dropped. "What about me?" Carter said sadly. I couldn't say no. "Yes Carter" I said. He ran and spinned me in the air.

He puts me down and we both see the boys standing their awkwardly. "Hey sis I was wondering if you wanted to come to magcon with us?" he asked. My jaw dropped. I don't think Cam's fan's even knew he had a sister.

"Can I'm not so sure if I'm ready for that yet" I said shaking a little bit. I was scared about what would happen if I said no. Just because they promise not to hurt me, doesn't mean that they won't. "Please Ari for me?" Ricky said as he walked into the room. "Uh fine" I mumbled. "Now everyone put of my room I need to start packing" I added and shooed everyone out of the room.