Girl Meets Summer Vacation

Matthews Residence: Olivia's Room 

"I'm so bored!" Olivia yelled out from her spot as she laid on her bed, Shane leaning against the headboard. 

"So am I!" Auggie yelled back, causing his Aunt to let out a giggle.

"I'll get it!" Cory yelled as the doorbell went off, "Shawnie!" 

Olivia's eyes widened as she shot off of her bed, running towards the front door where the two older men still stood hugging, "Out of my way, brillow head!" 

Cory pulled out of the hug and moved just in time for his little sister to fling herself into the arms of the dark haired man. 

Shawn stumbled back some, but regained his balance as he hugged her, "Hey, Liv. Congratulations on your engagement."

"Thank you." She grinned, getting down to her feet, "What are you doing here?" 

"Well, I had a job opportunity in a couple of days at a beach house in Florida. And since the summer is here, I thought why not have all the people I care so much about come stay with me and take a vacation." Shawn shrugged. "So, with your parents permission," He turned to look at Maya and Shane. "And of course Farkle's and Zay's, I was hoping you guys wanted to go. And of course your Mom can come." He told Maya. "And Josh will be there along with Allen and Amy. Thought we could turn this into a family thing. And Eric and Shawn will be there, also." 

Shane and Olivia shared a look with each other before looking back at the older male. 

"Hey, Shawn." Olivia spoke, "Shane and I have two friends in Texas, where he's from, is it possible that they come also?"

"Sure. Get permission from their parents first though. And I'll need contact information, you just in case something happens and we need to reach a parent." Shawn says. 

"Great. So, that means we're going on a vacation!" Cory exclaimed and the younger kids cheered with him. 

"The beach sounds like a good place for a double date." Olivia looked up at her fiance. "Me and You, Hunter and Ashley."