Girl Meets Smackle

John Quincy Adams Middle School: N

John Quincy Adams Middle School: N.Y.C. Interscholastic Debate

"..in conclusion, school uniforms reduce individuality which will be unnecessary in the real world when you're all working for me." Farkle finished his debate speech.

Olivia and Shane sat among the parents and students that had come to watch the debate.

The 16 year old Matthews came to everyone of Farkle's debates.

"I don't understand debate." Olivia's niece said.

"I say you do." Maya told her.

"Okay."

"I like debate -- exploring two sides of the same thing -- good and bad, light and dark, right in front of you at the same time." Lucas said. "Where else are you gonna get that?"

"Hey, Cutie." Olivia gestured to her niece and niece's best friend. One was glaring at him and the other was just a grinning. "Look."

Lucas turned to the two of them, "Oh, right here. Look at you."

"And now from Einstein Academy." Cory looked down at the piece of paper he was handed. "Undefeated this season, 72 pounds of raw intellectual power! She is who your mama wished she gave birth too! The one, the only...Smackle!"

Smackle walked out, doing some strange move before she turned to Farkle, "You goin' down, chump."

"Oh I'm gonna kill her." Olivia glared at the 12 year old, standing up.

"Down kitty." Shane was quick to grab her hips and sit her back into her chair.

"Wearing a uniform makes your surrender to conformity and sacrifices uniqueness, which is our most valuable freedom. Don't let anybody tell you what to wear. Don't let anybody tell you what to be. Smackle, the one and only, out."