Girl Meets Date

Matthews Residence: Olivia's Bedroom

"Hey, Aunt Li- whoa."

Olivia turned from going through her closet to find Riley and Maya standing in her door way. Looking around the room you would think a tornado had come through with the amount of clothes thrown around the room.

"What happened in here?" Maya asked, looking around.

"I have a date in a few hours and I don't know what I'm gonna wear." Olivia groaned running her fingers through hair, pulling in into a bug.

"A date with Shane?" Riley asked, picking up clothes on the way.

"Yeah."

"Mom! Topanga!" Riley and Maya called out at the same time.

"What's wrong?! Who's hurt?!" Topanga ran into the room, "Whoah, what happened in here?"

"Aunt Liv has a date with Shane today and she had no idea what to wear." Riley told her.

"Where are you going?" Topanga asked.

Olivia groaned, throwing her head back, "I didn't ask him.

"Call and ask, then we'll go shopping and see what we can find." Topanga told her, "And good luck telling your brother you have a date."

"I already told Josh."

"The other brother."

"I already told Eric."

"The other brother."

"I already told Shawn."

"Olivia."

"Okay, fine!" She threw her hands in the air, "But after I call Shane."

Olivia grabbed her phone from her bedside table, pulling it from the charger and typing him her password, which just so happened to be Shane's birthday. She went to her contacts and scrolled down until she found Shane's, clicking and holding the phone to her ear.

"Morning, beautiful." Were the first words that Shane said once he answered the phone.

"Morning, handsome." She grinned, ignoring the squeals that came from her sister-in-law, niece and Maya. "Uh, quick question, where are we going on our date?"