twentyseven [makeup]

We were sitting in the backstage dressingroom. I walked to the corner where there was this little beautytable and let my fingers glide over the eyeliners and brushes "who's makeup is this?". Duff came standing behind me "it just comes with the dressingroom, we don't know how to use it though". I grabbed a sparkly purple liner and uncapped it "but I do". I poked the eyeliner at Duff's face. He easily dodged it since he was ten feet taller than me and grabbed my wrist "Iiii don't think I trust you" he laughed. I tried to free myself and jumped up and down "you'll look hot Duffy I swear". "Hot enough for you to make out with me?" Duff smirked.
I pulled my hand away and scoffed trying to hide my fiery blush "uhg, get over yourself".
I quickly walked towards Slash and Axl before Duff could say anything else that'd make me feel awkward.
Axl was chuckling at something and Slash was looking pissed off. I sat down next to him "something wrong?". "Nothing" Slash bit. "I think someone's a bit pissed at Duff" Axl gloated while taking out his cigarettes. Slash snatched two of Axl's cigs and walked to the other side of the room. I followed him with my eyes. I wanted to ask Axl what was going on but for some reason I felt like I already knew. I couldn't hide a look of disappointment though, now that Slash was being like this.

Axl once again put his arm around me. Me and him were getting along better and better, as friends, and I wasn't complaining. "Why the long face princess?". I leaned my head on his shoulder and whispered "you know why...".
Axl took a long and deep drag of his cig and nodded slowly.

Half an hour later
I was about to do Axl's makeup.
"Make me look fucking SEXY" Axl bit his lip dramatically and held up a mirror. "You don't need makeup for that babe" I winked, obviously joke-flirting. Axl shot a glance at me and chuckled cockily.
"Izz, you're next, this darkblue shit is your color I swear on fuckin booze or something" Duff said, while he rummaged through the makeup.
I lightly grabbed Axl's defined jawline to hold him still while I drew a line of dark brown across his lashline.

After soms time I was done with Axl. He admired himself in the mirror "damn bitch, good job".

Duff had announced he was going to do his own makeup and he was rubbing some dark lipliner on his eyes.
"Where's Izz? He's gotta see me" Axl asked after he got done posing for Slash, who clearly didn't care.
Duff rubbed his eye and said "I think him and Steve are after some chick, I saw them talking to this hot lil thing in the hallway a minute ago".
Axl walked out.

I hesitantly looked over at Slash "do you... want your makeup done?". Slash shook his curls to cover his face "I ain't no fag".
"It not gay, it's just makeup"
"It's dumb"
"Come on"
"No"
"You can pick the color"
"I'm not picking shit"
...
"Slash, please?"

...

"...o-fucking-kay"

He walked over and sat down in front of me. He was sitting close, with his thighs, which were in leather pants, on either side of me.

I looked at his face. At least, I tried to but his hair was all over it.

I gently moved a strand "can I?". Slash nodded and I gently pushed the excessive hair up and out his face. I made a top bun with it and smiled at him.
"What? Do I look stupid?"

"No. Cute actually".