eight [morning II]

After Izzy was done sweeping the floor, I stood up "I think you could use some sleep".
He smiled and yawned in response. I turned around to walk to my room but Izzy grabbed my arm and pulled me into a bearhug. He nestled his nose in the crook of my neck and sighed "thank you. And I'm sorry for waking you up".
I chuckled and hugged him back "like I said, it's fine Izzy".
I let go of him and stroked down his arm "now, go get some rest".
Izzy saluted as if he was in the army, like a total dork, and walked into the livingroom. I heard him fall down onto the couch.

I turned around and walked into the hallway. Where to my surprise Slash was standing. His arms crossed, leaning against the wall.
I nodded at him and wanted to walk past him to my room, but Slash stuck out his arm, blocking my way.

I looked up at him "what Slash?".
Slash frowned. He clearly hadn't sobered up yet. "What were you 'n Izzy doing?" he asked, his speech slurred.
I tried to gently push his arm out the way "nothing, I helped him with something but I just wanna go to sleep now, okay?".
Slash didn't move "what did he say to you?" he nudged.
"Slash it was nothing! I'm tired, let me go" I hissed.
Slash looked me up and down and then let his arm fall to his side "alright... just so you know, he's got a girlfriend".
"I don't fuckin' care" I mumbled to myself, pushing past Slash and slamming my bedroom door shut.

I was woken up when I heard footsteps and the sound of clothing hangers.

I opened my eyes to see a shirtless Axl Rose standing in front of my closet and going through my stuff.
"Hey what the fuck?" I muttered, my voice a little hoarse. Axl turned to me and cheered "oh g'morning. Can I borrow a shirt?". I slowly sat up in my bed "well sure, since you asked" I said, clearly annoyed by him helping himself to my personal belongings.
Axl smiled "I like this one" he held up a loose, black tanktop with the image of a dragon on it. "It's a girl's shirt" I mumbled but Axl was already pulling it over his head. It didn't look bad on him to be honest.
Axl turned, posed and paraded around in front of my mirror. I couldn't suppress a smirk when I said "you're getting awfully comfortable at my place, huh?". Axl grinned and adjusted the tank top "it's not too bad here, I guess". I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I could feel Axl's eyes wandering over my thin pajamas through the mirror and grabbed something to cover up. Axl walked to my door and mumbled "yeah, so thanks Heather", before disappearing.

I went about my morning and got dressed and everything. When I walked through the hallway I could hear Steven's voice "she's coming". Then I heard Duff, with slight panic in his voice "no! We're not ready yet. Distract her or something".
I laughed "I can hear you guys, ya know". Steven's head popped around the door of the kitchen and he smiled widely "heeeyyy, Heather, uhm, can I show you the- the uhm, livingroom?".
I raised my eyebrows and smiled "sure, I'd love to see what my own livingroom looks like!".
Steven laughed, bit his lip and offered me his arm. I curled my hand around his bicep, trying not to laugh.
Steven led me away from the kitchen, to the livingroom. In the livingroom he looked around, a little dumbfounded and said "so yeah, uh this is it".
I shook my head and dropped my arm "what are you guys doing in the kitchen?" I chuckled.
"Nothinggg" Steven said in a higher voice than usual.
I wanted to talk again but then I heard Duff yell from the kitchen "fuck shit fuck shit fuck- STEVE, come help me out here?!". Steven looked at me and commanded "stay here", then he ran off to the kitchen "Duff, what the fuck did you do?!".