"What the hell Hunter? Who is that?" Bloom  blurts as soon as we reach outside.

"Calm down, I'm not sure of anything. All the signs that she's Daisy are there but she doesn't recognize me, her father or anyone at all." I voice out.

"Have you ever considered the fact that she might have lost her memory. It's not exactly far fetched that that could happen to someone after a really traumatizing event" Kyle mutters and in as much as I hate his voice, I have to admit he was right.

But if that's true, that means that the Daisy that loved me is gone.

No!

There's only one thing to do now and since the opportunity has presented itself on a golden platter to us, we have to take advantage of it.

"Blake, I need you to take Esmeralda's blood sample before she wakes up" I state and everyone stares at me weirdly before realization dawns on them.

"A DNA test!" Dean exclaims and I grin at him.

Exactly.

God, I have missed everyone...even Kyle with the annoying voice .

As if reading my thoughts, Tyler speaks out " Damn, I never realized how much I missed this. It's good to see you all" He says staring at Chloe the whole time making her blush and look away.

Their history was almost as complicated as Bloom and Blake's. The only difference is that they didn't part ways on bad terms.

Why did you call us here Lily?" Daniel asks and I turn to look at my sister who was smiling sheepishly.

"Oh come on, doesn't this feel good?  Everyone back together like the old times and me as the baby of the group? I've been waiting for years for you all to reconnect but it seemed like it would never have happened if I didn't do something about it. What better time is there to reunite more than this?" she says grinning widely and I face palm as a small smile appears on my face.

She has always been mischevious. Even when she was little, she'd always try to matchmake Daisy and I.

"You almost gave me a heart attack. I missed you though" Chloe says as she walks towards Lily and hugs her.

Everyone takes that as a cue to greet each other. Bloom hugs everyone but refuses to go near Blake.

Chloe hugs Tyler last and he holds her for a few seconds longer than usual.

"I'll be right back, I need to get a needle and syringe from my car" Blake says walking away when he sees the Doctor and nurses exit the room.

May I speak to you about your girlfriend?"The doctor says looking at me and I don't even bother to argue, I just follow her to a corner.

"Mr. Stone, your girlfriend is fine but we'd like to keep her here for a while. I discovered some unusual things and we need to run a few tests to rule out threats" She says and I nod solemnly.

"Is she awake?" I ask praying her answer would be negative. I need her to be unconscious for a while more.

"No, she isn't, but she'll soon be. Have a good day Mr. Stone" She responds then turn to walk away.

Damn, Blake hurry up.

I sigh in relief when I see Blake reappear a few minutes later and we all walk into the room.

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal. Why can't you just ask the doctor on duty to do it? Or use her hair or something?" Lily says with her eyes roaming around the room looking for God knows what.

"And look, they've got cameras!" She says nodding towards two CCTVs at both ends of the room.

"We can't ask the doctor because they won't take her blood without her consent. And Blood DNA testing is more accurate than hair. We can't afford any mistakes.
Regarding the cameras, we'll try to cover Blake so they won't pick up on what he's doing" I respond staring at Esmeralda.

How can someone be so beautiful?

It doesn't take long for Blake to draw her blood and place it in an anticoagulant tube.

To the cameras, we probably look like a group of people fawning over their sick friend with the way we were gathered around her.

My phone takes that moment to ring and I excuse myself when I notice that the person calling is Mike.

"Hello, Mike, anything new?" I ask.

"Mr. Stone, you will not believe what I just discovered"

***************************

I'm going home everybody💃💃💃

I'm so excited cos I've only seen my family once this year😁😁

What do you think of this chapter?

And what do you think happened to Bloom and Blake?

If you're confused about the characters, check the first book (that's why I advised you all to read the first one before this🤐)

Oh well, please don't forget to vote and share🤗❤

And have I mentioned how much I love comments?😁

Adios Amigos👋👋❤