A: Who the heck told you that hell is under the ground?

Q: Hm? I've read it in the books and listen from people. As I know that's only the imagery and fiction this which shows in the movie. Where the devil is punishing the sinner people in the fire or something else.  Than what do you mean? Where is the hell??....

A: Let it be I really not in mood to give lecture on this topic. Ask me some another question.

Q: What?!! But I wanna know? Tell me where the Hell than???

A: I've told it has such long story I can't tell you I'm sorry. And don't worry soon you'll come to know.

Q: Oh than its okay... but what about that thing when Taehyung pick up your hunter when that was only worthy for you?

A: I... myself only confused about that, that how did Taehyung pick up my hunter when no one can't even dare to touch it. How's that possible???

Q: Will you still love Taehyung even his away from you??

A: Yeah...  of course my love for him is alway alive even people call a ruthless monster I don't care for that. My love for my Taehyung will never get less.

Q: Will you forgave those people who have made your life worst? Will you spare Mingyu the bastard???

Q: No I'll not leave that bitch so easily. I will make him beg for his own life. And about other depends on future...

Q: Tysm for that. But I just wanted ask you that you are really a humanoid alpha??

A: Yes... *Jngkook close his eyes and tyan open it with red orbs* as you can see.

Q: Yeah that's cool but I've heard something else also about you? What is it???

A: That is this *shows his full black eyes*

Q: AAhhhhhh!!!!!!! *Interviewer left the chate*

------------------------------------

Taehyung:

Q: Awww..... my baby taetae *hugs tightly* how are you????

A: I'm fine sweetie...

Q: Don't lie to me Tae I know what you've been through?

A: It's okay.... I'm totally fine see *shows himself*

Q: Taehyung do you really don't wanted to leave Jungkook even after what he did with you?

A: No... I really don't want to leave him. I love him.I had promised him but my mom... she emotionally blackmailed me and I couldn't handle it and had to go with her.... *sob*

Q: Hey it's okay Taehyung.... so you really love Jungkook huh?

A: I love him more than my life. I just can't leave him like this. I want to go back to him so badly and want to live normal life with him.... I'm... I'm really a heartbreaker I just broke his promise.... *says in choked voice*

Q: Aww Taehyung don't blame yourself please... *hugs him* I know how much you've struggl for him but don't you find Jungkook is little bit different than other I'm mean----

A: I know. Sometimes I also feel that but however he may is. It doesn't matter I have already accepted him.

Q: If you really wants go back to Jungkook what will you do??

A: I don't know.... I don't think my mom will ever allow me to go back to Jungkook *cries* I want him. I really want him so badly  *sob* I want my Jungkook back.