Chapter 50•M•

Author's POV:

"Mmm umm...." Taehyung whimper between the kiss as Jungkook rub his clothen member by laying on the couch. Morning kiss really have fun for Jungkook. Don't know what happened that Jungkook just directly kissed younger in the morning. When younger was just watching his favorite move on T.V and suddenly Jungkook came in his view and attack boy's lips.

"Junggkook..". he moan as elder travel down on his neck sucking off.
Taehyung feel his stomach curl  and throwing up session was come again till his throat. He couldn't control and roughly push elder above from and ran inside the washroom. Jungkook just got confused with Taehyung's action.

When suddenly his phone vibrate on the tea table. He took his and swipe up green to answer.

"Hey Jungkook!" He heard and roll his eyes.

"Oh Jimin... you're coming right?" He asked with sweet ton but with annoyed face.

"Yeah for that purpose I've call you... *chuckle*"

"So at what time you guys are coming?" He asked

"Umm... probably in two hours..."

"Okay.... Be safely..."

"Yeah! Bye"

"Bye!"

                   Call ended

(Ughh... why this people are coming here to stay here. Till Jimin it's fine he's my friend but why Y/n and Luhan this people just get on my nerves... I think Y/n is planning something otherwise why she'll at my place to stay. I'm damn sure something is going in her useless brain. That means I have to act nice in front of her. Cause I'm so dear to her family especially her mom) with that thought he went upstairs to see Taehyung.

He saw Taehyung was laying on the bed. He walk near to bed and bend over him. "Taehyung!" He called as youger quick to open his eyes. Jungkook place his palm on Taehyung's head. "You okay? You don't have fever too..."

(Now what should tell you Jungkook that I'm pregnant. No no I will not I still don't this so how can I conform this with you?)

"What?" He asked loud as possible.

"No I'm just f-feeling bit w-weakness..." Taehyung replied.

"Okay... I came here to tell that Jimin and all will here in 2 hours so be prepared...." he says and turned to go but stop and face Taehyung.
"And try to waer full clothes..." he says coldly and move out off the room.

----------------

As Jungkook said Taehyung have wore full neck t-shirt with full pants down covering his whole body. He knows he don't want to show his bruises and banded hands. But the right hand couldn't be hid because the bandage was on palm. But if someone ask he'll give some random reason.

For lunch Taehyung have made  delicious food for them. At any time they'll reah here. His heart was beating so fast to see his friends and his sister after a long time. He was nervous.

And the door bell rang.

"Wait I'll go and check..." Jungkook said and walk towards the door with Taehyung behind him.

As he open the door he got a huge hug from his friend. "I miss you so much Jungkookie~~" Jimin exclaimed and broke the hug. "I miss you too..."

"Nonna~~" Taehyung exclaimed as he saw her and threw a warm hug...
"My baby I'm sorry I haven't came to see you for a mouths... I really miss you..." she says in hug. "Me too..." Taehyung says in chocked voice. He was crying  seeing his sister after a long time.