Chapter 3

Y/n POV :

“Omg....noooo....." I screamed out of my throat when suddenly my dream got broke. Ahhh....it was such a bad dream. My forehead was full sweat I just wipe it and rubbed my eyes. It was really creepy I shake my head to came back in reality. I stood up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom to take hot shaower. I open the door of bathroom and close it behind. I on the tap of the bathtub to fill with hot water till the time it get full I brushed my teeth.

After of brushing my tooth I remove my clothes and sat inside the bathtub. I get so setsifaction after sitting in bathtub. I place my head on the bathtubs edge and closed my eyes. The sensesion of the hot water makes me so relax. I suddenly open my eyes wide as something hit in my mind.
"OMG!!!! I KNEW IT, IT WAS HIM..."
I remind of that guy from funfair. "Ohh fuckkk!!!!! Holy shit!!! Why!?!? Why??? Why did he came over there !!! No.......!!!! Why couldn't I reminded him before????....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
One month later

Authors POV:

Y/N woke up at 6:30am. She woke up every day at early morning only for Taehyung to make some delicious breakfast for him. Only for him. Don't know why but she loves it. She love her brother more than anything. She can do anything for him.

After her shower she went down stairs towards kitchen. She started to make pancake and orange juice for him. After getting all ready with breakfast. She suddenly gets remind that she has just forgot to woke up Taehyung.

She ran towards his room and open the door widely. And what she saw over there was Taehyung was already awake he was doing something with his mobile phone. But no wait he was not when Y/N see it clearly he was texting someone but she thought may be his some classmates or some what.

“Good morning Taetae”. She greeted him sweetly, but in reply she got nothing. She was obviously looking at Tae's expressions that, how the way he was smiling happily and texting someone. Who's it may be? cause he is not that close to his school friends.Than to whom he is texting?? she thought.

“Good morning Taehyung.” She repeated again. He was not even bothered to look at her. He was so busy in his own world and this was getting her pissed off.

“What is happening over here Taehyung?!!! I have greeted you for two times but you don't even bother to look at me.” She shouted. Taehyung got flinched by her voice and hides his phone under the pillow “Omg Im so Sorry l was-....”he said.

“Sorry? Sorry for what Taehyung? And by the way to whom are you're texting??Show me your phone where it is?..."she questioned him and start to find his phone “No, no need noona no ...don't its nothing..please” he pleased “Why??!! Why I can't? I will.”

“Taehyung are you hiding something from me??”I asked again him and Taehyung got pause at her sentence. His face turned into pale wight and scared that he was really hiding something from Y/N and that she can read this easily on his face.
Y/N saw a glass was shining under the pillow. It was his phone he have hid it under the pillow. When she was about to grab Taehyung already took it away. Y/N just got more pissed off on that. She
snatched the phone from his hand and on the phone screen there was no password or nothing. (Why taehyung? Why? Why are you so innocent? he don't even keep password on his phone.) She thought.

She was going to open the chats. Taehyung was freaking out what will happened if she read those chats?? (God please help me.) But at that moment someone knock on his door. They look at the door and then they look at each other. “its open” taehyung shouts from the bed in the room.

“What happened Y/N why were you shouting at my honey?? And second thing why are you still helding phone in your hand??" She snatch the phone from her hand and Taehyung took it quickly from his mom. “But mom..." “No buts go down and make some pancakes. You know that how much your
dad loves pancakes which are made by you. Now just go fast and make it."