[24] Wholesome Content

[A/n] Anyone got school starting up again soon? This is me saying good luck👋 Here's a wholesome chapter. Also thanks for 50k reads! This chapter is for those of you who have been waiting for some Klaus and Stiles- I hope this gives you a taste!

 Also thanks for 50k reads! This chapter is for those of you who have been waiting for some Klaus and Stiles- I hope this gives you a taste!

    IT was difficult to forever hate Klaus Mikaelson. Stiles slowly learned that from the two months he spent with him. If anything the only thing the Stilinski boy learn to grow hate towards- was Stefan Salvatore. The blood addict vampire that knows how to push your buttons, then act like you were the one at fault.

    But the true reason Stiles couldn't stand Stefan, was because the vampire reminded him of Scott. Some of the things he did scream, Scott! Other times it was as if the world was showing what Scott could have been if he had joined Peter's pack. To Stiles, Stefan was a bad version of Scott. A shadow of him, of what he could have been. And he also reminded Stiles of Theo. The only difference being that Theo was actually dead, and not a vampire.

     Overall, Stiles grew to not hate Klaus. Yet, in a way- Stiles could say he didn't know if he even hated the original hybrid in the first place. The other hybrid made sure he, stiles himself, was okay. The hybrid made sure he didn't take Stiles on his wolf hunts. He didn't even ask anything from Stiles, the only thing he did ask was if they can talk? As different as it sounds, Stiles had been spending hours on end talking to Klaus.

    At first, it was awkward for Stiles. Seeing as he was dealing with severe PTSD from the massacre he caused. But with Klaus speaking to him about what's been happening to his own memories of places he has been. Soon, Stiles even started talking to the Hybrid, their conversations from the phone to face and face encounters extended longer as the more they grew comfortable with one another. Or, at least that what Stiles thinks of it so far-

    Clenching his shirt around his left rib cage, the teen's nails gripped into his skin seemingly drilling themselves in, Like ax into a tree. Was any of it real? His nightmares we're getting less frequent and more chaotic. Are they really dead? And sometimes he forgets about all he has done when he wakes up. Because he keeps hoping it's not true; hoping he can bury it away. But it was all true, and it all happened.

    As he sat at the edge of the bed, he seemed to be leaning onto his knees; as if he was searching for something to support him. His eyes filled with so much pain that the glassy look he held in them had an eerie feeling it'll break once more. Breaking was something Stiles tried to keep himself from doing again. Cause his chest piece already broke once and he won't let it happen again. Mentally wrapping himself in bandages, the hybrid slowly looks up at the wall mirror in the hotel room he was kept in.

     His eyes waver as the teen looked at his form... Yet he couldn't even look directly at himself.

   Averting his eyes away from the mirror, Stiles stood up with no real reason in why but wanting to move away from the mirror. But with the time he had with himself from standing up off the bed. Emotions washed over him so suddenly, that Stiles impulsively slashes his arm in the air towards the mirror. As if his emotions controlled the power that swirled and slithered inside him, a white wisp dangerously drilled out of his hand and scattered the mirror. The pieces to the object floated in the air with no meaning except in the control of the teenager.