[12] Game for Two

"Cause this game is like a fucking trap
Sometimes I feel I'm stuck and I won't make it back
I can't go on like this
I can't go on like this..."

-Living Hell

STILES WALKED INTO THE dance with no clear objective

STILES WALKED INTO THE dance with no clear objective. He was supposed to stay at the boarding house, but honestly, he didn't feel like sitting still. Something inside of him wanted to come to the dance. And soon he'll realize why, why something in him craved this type of attention.

Music blared around the gym, letting friends and couples dance. But also drama and secrets were passed around. Dances are chaotic, for all the striving emotions of many different things that wailed around others like a hell hound. Stiles walked pass people, gracefully, the more he stayed in the dance. The more power he felt from deep below.

Thoughts and emotions were also surrounding Stiles. More so on the stone-cold, a black widow that was held in his pocket. Something he found in his room before leaving to the dance. His left-hand fingers grazed the concrete spider until he was pulled to the side by Alaric.

"I thought Damon said you're supposed to be at the boarding house." The dark dirty blonde hair man asked. His head slightly tilted to the side as he spoke the question. But for some reason, it sounded like relief, to Stiles' ears.

"Damon should'of known. I wouldn't have listened." Stiles' lips curled into a teasing smile as he let Damon's name flow through them. Yet the smile was more for Alaric, as the History smirked in response, "And I just woke up from a- forever coma." The way Stiles held himself was as if he was chill about the situation. But inside, worries swirled around him, he felt as if everything was heightened and his emotions were wack as of late.

He wanted to make sure his father was okay, he wanted to explore his powers even more, and lastly, he was to learn what the nogitsune did to him.

"Damon never explained, why, you were in a coma." Alaric looked to put to the crowd making it look like he was looking out for any signs of Klaus.

Stiles' eyes narrowed at Alaric. He knew Damon mentioned he was in a coma. And that the vampire didn't know how his friend went into one. He knew this because he was always there when Damon visited his combined body. And he remembers Damon explaining all he told Alaric.

Shifting his position, Stiles tensed up in, Alaric's, presence. Stiles' eyes seemed to move back and forth as he analyzed the situation, "You're not Alaric." Stiles glared at the hidden Hybrid.

"I don't suppose I know what you mean," Klaus smirked, his plan was changed. His goal different, he was in it for the win, "Oh, you mean who is really in control." Klaus motioned to himself sarcastically. Something that bugged Stiles for it was his thing.

"No, I was talking about the temperature of this room- Yes, I'm talking about you." Stiles took a step back, his fingers itched to let out something, but he held the feeling back.