[15/16] Klaus

KLAUS STUDIED THE TEENAGER BEFORE HIM

    KLAUS STUDIED THE TEENAGER BEFORE HIM. HE WASN'T HUMAN, NOR WAS HE ANYTHING KLAUS HAS MET BEFORE. Yet, the pulse of magic felt so similar to Klaus. If the hybrid had to give a word to describe the power he felt in the teen, Klaus would have to say, Family. As this pulse is the same pulse that his siblings and he have. The same pulse of magic that gave them life.

     Klaus hated it.

He hated the pulse with every fiber of his body as if it kept pushing him to remember about his siblings. Remember how he feels about them. His teeth felt numb and hand cold. Memories, Klaus hated memories. And he will always hate memories of her-

"You're a monster! Did you really expect me to fall in love with you? Who could ever love something like you!"

  Because family brought pain. Which is why Klaus intends to end this string. The presence of his family can be felt the closer he stands near Stiles. The hybrid both craves and despises it. Family- had hurt him, yet even when they hurt him and he retaliates the way he does, he still loves them. He made a promise to them. Always and Forever. That was the words that kept Klaus going. Going in to live longer than needed. To be the survivor he is.

   Yet, he never promised, Always and forever to others. This teenager, with silky brown hair, and brown doe eyes. Wasn't part of the deal. He shouldn't be connected to his family the way he is. Klaus hated that, he was to crush that tethered string of magic.

  But thinking and doing are two different things. As Klaus watched the gifted one before him. Emotions were not on his side.

   He was going to win this game for two, and he won't stop. No, he would never stop. Klaus had his mind set on it. Set to beat the once human teen next to him.

   He wasn't family, he wasn't a friend. This teen had a connection to the white oak that helped turn his family to what they are. The tree they had burned into ashes. And Klaus, couldn't accept that fact.