[13] Control

STILES EYES SCANNED THE WALL FOR ANY MISTAKES

   STILES EYES SCANNED THE WALL FOR ANY MISTAKES. His hair was a mess, and dark bags rested underneath his eyes. He was awake all night since the dance. Since he had met Klaus, for he was making his board. His eyes stared at where a plain wall resigned but now was covered in red lines. Pictures, photos, articles, to even stick notes- graced the wall and covered the paint underneath. Stiles found everything and anything he could on the originals. From rumors and facts; From lies and truth. This was his way of strategizing any moves Klaus can do.

   His darted to the door, as it creaked open slowly. When he turned to look, his eyes met with Damon. The teen rubbed his face, trying to look less tired. All night- he had searched, searched for a way to keep his new friends safe...
      Friends... A term that was scarce to Stiles language lately. To think he had people to call friends. The thought to have friends once more tasted sour in his mouth. To have friends who will care means to have ones that hurt. To have a friend who loves means to have one that hates. To have one that trusts... Means to have one that betrays. Stiles wants to let them in, wants to have someone to share with again. But fear of trusting again, to let someone know his dark secrets like before. Causes him to fear the abandonment he felt once with his old friends. Then, with his missing father, where ever the man be- if he left on his own chord. Then Stiles swears the man should stay away. Yes, he loved his father, but being alone was a fear that was rooted deeper than his love for the man that created him. Fear will always outshine love, in every shape and form, fear was something that embodiments everything in the mind and heart. And the fear Stiles felt when finding out his father was gone, was a type of fear he never wanted to feel again.

  "Hey, Sti, I wanted to see if you wanted to join me, on my adventure to the Grill." The once numb aurora in Damon's eyes was replaced by a masked alibi.

   The vampire wanted to spend time with Stiles as they use too. But something was in the way from that happening. And the two individuals didn't know what.

   "Sure-" Stiles' eyes went back to his stringed tied wall.

   Damon followed to where Stiles attention was taken and was shocked at everything the teen had found, "Is this- what I think it is?" The raven head questioned.

   "Everything about the original family that I can get my hands on. There are even libraries that posted old written journals, online that mentioned the original family." The teen slowly started to ramble, "I might go around and collect some of them. Of course under a different name so I can 'undergo' further investigation without a time limit."

  "Stiles." Damon tried to gain the teen's attention.

   "But, I can't use the same address either-"

  "Stiles-"

  "That's it, I'll use the name, Luke Vader, and Scott's stupid address-"

  Damon walked over to Stiles, "Stiles!" He finally shouted.