𝟼𝟸. 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝

☆ • ☆ • ☆

audrey leaned against the wall, letting it support her weight as she waited for the band mates to enter.

seconds later, the five boys walked in, daniel walking inside last, completely silent. they stared at audrey, the tension ever so present in the air.

"she didn't do it," christina said from her seat, corbyn beside her, an arm around her. "she didn't kiss him, it just looks like that in the video, but she didn't do it."

daniel walked towards audrey, his face blank and unreadable as she looked up into his blue eyes, swirling with emotions that audrey couldn't read.

"wha-," audrey was cut off as daniel grabbed her hand, lightly pulling her to the door. "we'll be back before the concert, i just need to talk to her."

audrey looked at the boys' worried faces, saying, "it's fine, guys, we'll be back before you know it."

daniel didn't say anything, but let go audrey's hand as the stepped out of the lounge.

"this way," audrey said, leading daniel through another hallway different from the one he usually used. "there won't be any fans here."

daniel followed her, walking next to her.

"are you mad at me?" audrey asked softly as they turned right, heading to the exit of the airport.

daniel shook his head, "of course not."

"then why aren't you talking to me?"

"because i have a lot i need to say to you, and i can't say it here, so i'm gonna wait until we get to your apartment."

audrey nodded, both of them getting inside a taxi quietly.

audrey telling the driver the address of her apartment were the only words spoken in the vehicle.

"do you want a glass of water or something?" audrey asked, looking at daniel. he shook his head, heading to the large couch in the living room and taking a seat.

audrey followed him, a cup of apple juice in one hand and a cup of water in the other one.

they sat in silence once again, audrey getting fed up with the lack of communication between the both of them.

"daniel, can you please talk to me? i'm gonna be honest, you really have no reason to be mad at me but if you are-"

daniel stopped her with a kiss, his lips lightly touching hers and then pulling away.

with a small smile he asked, "my turn?"

audrey nodded, daniel's eyes shining as he noticed her fingers playing with the pearl necklace on her neck.

"when i first saw that video, i didn't know what was going on, and then i watched it again and i realized that this could've just been what i deserved. the pain i felt when i thought you kissed him, even though i didn't really believe it, was something that i would never want to feel again, and i made you feel that pain twice. and i realized that you're too good for me, you know? you're still here for me after everything, and i'm so in love with you, and i'm sorry. i'm sorry for making you cry and i'm sorry for pushing you away and not listening to you and i'm sorry for hurting you.