𝟸. 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎

☆ • ☆ • ☆

daniel jolted awake, his eyes still heavy with sleep as he looked around his room, noticing the empty space in the bed next to him.

she had already left.

"you've got to be shitting me," daniel muttered, getting up and heading to bathroom to brush his teeth.

he stared into his mirror, trying to remember everything he could about the girl from last night.

he couldn't get her out of his head, her full lips, bright eyes, her perfect body.

how in the early evening she seemed to be so innocent, but the late night showed that she really wasn't at all.

"no, no, no, don't think about her," daniel said under his breath.

what was her name?

after making sure his teeth were clean, and washing his face, he walked back into his bedroom, taking a breath.

it still smelled like her.

lavender and cinnamon, mixed with the smell of last night's liquor and food.

he made his bed, pulling the blankets neatly across the mattress and fixing his pillows, which had the leftover scent of coconut, from the shampoo that the girl must have used.

fuck, stop thinking about her.

daniel sighed, looking for his phone, which he found on the floor, where it probably landed as last night's events occurred.

"daniel seavey, did you hook up with someone last night?" a voice questioned him.

daniel turned to see jack standing at his door, his arms crossed and brow arched, waiting for an answer.

"none of your business," the brunette snapped, pulling a shirt over his body and fixing his hair in the mirror.

"that's exactly what she said," jack chuckled, walking into daniel's room. "it smells like-,"

"no, shut up, i don't want to hear you tell me what it smells like in here," daniel said, shaking his head as he pulled jack out of his room.

"well, i think you should get a girlfriend," jack said, making daniel groan.

"don't you think i'm trying?" he asked. "why do you think i did what i did yesterday?"

"hm, so you do like her?" jack questioned, making daniel shrug.

"yeah, i guess, but i mean, it's not like i'm ever gonna see her again. i don't even know her name.

but i can't get her out of my fucking mind."