𝟾𝟻. 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍

☆ • ☆ • ☆
two weeks later

"i cannot believe this," audrey complained as she walked out of the bathroom. "this is the third time i've thrown up this morning."

christina looked at her sympathetically. "i'm pretty sure after the first trimester the morning sickness gets better. plus, the facials we did yesterday really helped."

audrey smiled, holding a white champion hoodie (which was daniel's) and torn jeans against her body. "look good? i mean, it's the only thing i have to wear."

christina nodded. "amazing, go get dressed."

audrey sighed, slipping on the soft hoodie. she hid her pearl necklace under the fabric, since it wasn't like she was going to take the hoodie off.

"ready?" christina asked, standing up from her spot on her couch. "they're almost here."

audrey nodded, adjusting her hoodie and grabbing a glass of water, christina following her to the kitchen.

"hey, everything's gonna be okay, i promise," christina said, her hand on audrey's shoulder. "we're all gonna be fine."

"what if-what if he's mad?" audrey whispered, leaning against the counter. "i don't know what i'm gonna do."

"hey, hey, this isn't all your fault, rey, you know that. daniel's pullout game's just weak."

audrey rolled her eyes. "we used protection, tina."

"sure sure," christina said. "well, it wasn't very protective, was it?"

audrey sighed. "no."

"he's in love with you, audrey, and you know that he would never leave you. and to think this all started as a one night stand. rey, you guys are perfect for each other, and i'm sure daniel will support you no matter what."

audrey just stared out the window, taking a sip of her water.

"they're here," she said after a few seconds. "i can see the van."

christina peered out the window, and sure enough, the five boys were jumping out of the vehicle, daniel and corbyn disappearing as the entered the building and ran up the stairs.

"make the boys help you when the movers come, yeah?" audrey whispered. "i'll talk to daniel alone after a little bit."

christina nodded, both the girls smiling as they opened the door.

"hello, my love," corbyn cooed, wrapping his arms around christina, both of them sharing a sweet hug.

audrey pecked the cheeks of all the boys, waving hellos and letting them inside, everyone sitting on the couches as she brought out some brownies.

"i love your baking, holy fuck," zach said in between bites, "don't ever stop making us food."

audrey laughed. "don't worry, i won't."

they started talking, the boys excited for their pop up shop tours and going to europe, the girls complaining about how much work they had to do in college.

"oh my god," christina said suddenly. "the movers are here with my boxes, let's go help them."

corbyn immediately got up, jack and zach following them, as they all followed christina outside, where the large truck was parked, paige waiting for her roommate.

jonah, audrey and daniel were left alone, the three of them randomly conversing about whether or not pineapple belonged on pizza, when jonah said he would go outside to help.

daniel and audrey were alone.

the blonde scooted closer to his secret girlfriend, lips pressing against hers.

"hi."

"hi, bub."

"you look pretty today, love," daniel said, a sweet smile on his face.

"thank you, bub, and i hope you're giving me the hoodie you're wearing right now before you leave."

daniel grinned wider. "of course i am, if you give me this one," he said, pointing to the white hoodie.

"deal, seavey."

"you know," daniel said, "next week is our six months since our 'one night stand,' ya know."

audrey laughed. "so what're we doing then?"

"i don't know, maybe a romantic evening in new york with just the two of us...," daniel trailed off, looking at audrey's face.

"what's wrong, love?"

audrey forced a smile, "it's-it's nothing," she replied, leaning her head against daniel's shoulder.

daniel turned, making audrey look up at him.

"rey, what wrong? please tell me."

audrey sighed, her eyes watering as she slowly stood up, leading daniel to christina's bedroom, where she had left her bag.

they sat on the bed, daniel looking at audrey with worried eyes, his forehead creased.

it was silent, as audrey pulled out the piece of paper and the test that had confirmed that there was a fucking baby inside of her.

"i'm pregnant."

• ☆ •
she speaks !

HOLY MOLY

WE'RE DONE WITH THIS BOOK

thank you all so much for reading and supporting me through this amazing journey (i sound like a grandmother) and i love you all so so so much!

this book was one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and i'm so grateful.

thank you,

i love u.

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆