𝟹𝟻. 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋

☆ • ☆ • ☆

daniel sat on the right side of audrey, and to her left was the oval shaped plane window, showing the endless expanse of beautiful blue ocean water.

"wow, the water's so pretty," she breathed, her face almost touching the glass as she stared with amazement out the window.

daniel just looked at her in admiration, the hint of a smile on his lips.

"i missed you," he whispered, his arms carefully pulling audrey's body back to him. they cuddled, audrey throwing her legs over daniel's lap and placing her broken arm on his chest as her face nuzzled into his shoulder.

"me too," she whispered back, pecking him on the cheek before settling back to her original position.

"stop being so lovey dovey," zach groaned as he popped up from the seats behind audrey and daniel. "i can hear you, you know."

daniel rolled his eyes. "shut up, zachary."

"don't call me that. only audrey can call me that because i kinda like her."

"just kinda like me?" audrey gasped, pretending to be hurt. "that's rude."

"ugh, whatever, just don't have sex right here, the bathrooms are like five feet away." he said, before sitting back down.

audrey and daniel met eyes, both of their orbs sparkling with mischief.

"oh my god,"gabbie said from the aisle across from them. "are you guys actually considering it?"

audrey held in her laughter, biting her lip. "hey, dani, i kinda need to go to the bathroom," she said, slowly getting up.

"oh, really?" daniel said, playing along. "here, let me help you, i'm sure your arm hurts."

"she doesn't need her arm to walk there," jonah said, a look of disgust and amusement on his face as he turned in his seat in front of daniel to look at them.

"well i'm sure her leg hurts," daniel said, an unusually big smile on his face as he helped audrey up and to the bathroom.

"we'll be back," he said, before closing the curtains that separated the plane seats from the doors to the bathroom.

they opened the bathroom, it looking and feeling much smaller with both of them inside.

daniel didn't waste any time, quickly grabbing audrey's waist and hoisting her onto the small counter area near the sink, his lips connected to hers as they made out.

audrey broke away, panting, "as much as i would love to keep making out, we need to hurry," she said. "and don't go too rough, my arm's still broken."

ten minutes later, audrey and daniel were back at their seats, avoiding eye contact from any one they knew.

"you guys are fucking nasty," zach whispered, popping up again behind the couple. "ew."

"oh, shut up, herron," daniel said, as audrey cuddled into him, tired. he smiled down at audrey, whose eyes were closed.

"sweet dreams, baby."

they both slowly fell asleep, dreaming of each other being together forever.

"hey, lovebirds, we're here, let's get to the hotel room so you can fuck again," tate said, tapping daniel's shoulder while christina tugged on audrey's hair, trying to wake them up.

"fuck? i would love to fuck her again," daniel mumbled, his raspy voice making audrey smile, then blush because of what he said.

"daniel, come on, we need to go," audrey said, standing up and stretching. "we're in hawaii, i'm so excited."

"are you excited for my d-," daniel started, but audrey glared at him, making him laugh. "sorry," he giggled.

zach looked at daniel with annoyance. "stop making me want to throw up." he said, grabbing his suitcase from the overhead bin. "i can't handle you two."

"i thought you loved us, zachary," audrey pouted, looking at him.

"i do, but not like this," zach explained, pointing at daniel and audrey together. "this makes me sick."

"rude," audrey coughed, pulling her luggage out with her good hand from the bin.

"hey, hey, i got it," daniel said, gently placing the case down on the floor for audrey. "don't stress your arm, we have a lot to do."

"we're gonna go through the lounge area," daniel said to audrey, "i don't think you want the fans all over you, right?"

audrey shook her head. "yeah, at least not today."

they walked as close as they could together, brushing shoulders or pecking each other's cheeks at random moments, smiling brightly.

"we'll meet y'all at the house," daniel called out to jack, who nodded and waved goodbye.

"let's go, if we get there quickly, we'll be alone for a while," daniel said, smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

audrey rolled her eyes. "do you ever think about anything other than sex?"

"yeah, i think about you a lot."

"smooth, seavey, real smooth."

daniel laughed, noticing a starbucks to their left. "want some coffee or something?"

"no, i wanna go to the hotel."

daniel chuckled. "someone's excited for my d-," he started.

"shut the fuck up," audrey warned, yet her eyes were flashing with delight.

they quickly made it to their uber, spending the drive taking videos of the beautiful hawaii shoreline and taking pictures together.

"this is going to be an amazing week," daniel said, pressing his lips quickly against audrey's forehead. "it's gonna be perfect."

"i know, and we already joined the mile-high club."

• ☆ •
she speaks !

i couldn't bring myself to write
ACTUAL smut yet
but we'll see 🤠

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆