𝟸𝟹. 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜

☆ • ☆ • ☆

"oh my god, you guys were planning for a party?" zach shouted from the living room as soon as christina sent out the text to a bunch of people.

christina
party tonight, jonah's apartment
we have food and drinks so show up ;)

"obviously, young one," christina said, as the girls walked into the room. "why do you think there are so many cookies and stuff in the bags?"

zach nodded, his hands still moving furiously on the game controller. "when is this party, exactly?"

tate shrugged, "whenever people show up," she said. "we have basically everything ready."

"but we need to finish this game," corbyn whined, throwing his controller on the ground as he was killed on screen. "fuck you, herron!"

"it wasn't me, idiot, daniel killed you!" zach shouted.

"oh sorry, fuck you, daniel!"

daniel rolled his eyes, "you're just really bad at this game, it's not my fault you're an easy target."

the game soon ended, and everyone stood up, ready to leave to their own apartments to get ready. "we'll meet back here in about thirty minutes, okay?" christina asked.

everyone nodded, separating as they left the apartment.

daniel and audrey walked into his apartment, heading straight to their suitcases and grabbing out something to wear.

"what color are you wearing?" audrey asked, looking from the doorway of the bathroom into his bedroom.

"probably something black or white."

"should we match?" audrey asked, a small smile on her face.

"hell yeah, we'd even have matching hickies," daniel replied, smirking at audrey's red cheeks.

audrey sighed, a smile still on her lips as she closed the bathroom door and changed into her black minidress. she decided to do her makeup, just a bit of mascara to make her eyes pop, and highlighter and lip gloss.

by the time she walked out, daniel was sitting on the bed, already ready to go. he looked up from his phone, his eyes darkening as they looked up and down audrey's figure.

"so, what do you think?" audrey asked, her hands smoothing down the front of her dress.

"i think we should get out of here before i make us stay in the bedroom all night."

audrey laughed, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked to the door, daniel a small distance behind her.

"stop looking at my ass, seavey," audrey said, quickly turning around to meet his eyes, her back pressed to the front door.

"i would never," daniel fake gasped, as he took a step closer to the girl. "but i do think we need another matching hickey, just to make sure everyone knows."

audrey rolled her eyes, "no, i think we're good here," her finger tapping the darkened spot on her collarbone. "we should go."

daniel sighed, opening the door for audrey and letting her out first.

jonah's apartment was now transformed into a party haven, filled with lights, food and music. not a lot of people had showed up yet, so it wasn't too crowded.

"there you are!" tate shrieked, a drink already in her hand. "you look so hot!"

audrey giggled, "thanks, babe, you do too."