𝟽𝟷. 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

☆ • ☆ • ☆

audrey let out a breath of relief as she watched julian walk through the doors inside the airport.

driving away, she called daniel again, for the fifth time. he hadn't texted or talked to her in the past eight hours, and she was getting worried.

audrey pulled over to panda express after daniel didn't answer, grabbing a to go box for lunch and driving back home.

once she got back, she sat on her couch, playing episodes of the society on her tv as she ate, her phone sitting next to her in case daniel called her.

the device buzzed, but it wasn't daniel calling, it was jonah.

"hello?" audrey asked, putting her iphone in speaker. "jo?"

"yeah, um, as you and daniel fighting or something?" jonah asked, getting straight to the point. "because he's being a real asshole right now, he almost punched zach for asking him about you."

"what the fuck?" audrey asked, worried and shocked. "is z okay?"

"yeah, he has fast reflexes, he ducked, but corbyn and jack had to hold daniel back. what's going on?"

audrey took a big breath, "it's too much to explain. where's daniel right now?"

"he locked himself in one of the dressing rooms, we're going on stage in one hour."

"bro, is that audrey?" zach's voice asked, his voice slightly muffled since he was far away from jonah's phone. "tell her her boyfriend's being a bitch."

"she knows!" audrey shouted through the phone, zach replying with a "good, now fix him!"

"how the fuck am i supposed to fix my boyfriend if he won't answer any of my calls?" audrey asked, making jonah groan and say, "he lost his phone when he was leaving the airport, the fans were all over him."

audrey rolled her eyes, pure annoyance filling her body. "you're fucking kidding me right? if anyone finds that phone, we're all done for."

"wait, what?" jonah asked, slightly confused. "what do you mean?"

"i mean," audrey started, taking a breath, "if any of the limelights found the phone, then they would've seen all of my missed calls and texts, and then they would have guessed we're dating, and then, your management gets mad at me and you guys for keeping it secret."

"fuck," jonah muttered. "you're right."

"i know i'm right, jonah, now give daniel your phone so i can have a nice and friendly conversation with him."

"nice and friendly, huh?" jonah asked as he walked to the room next door, banging on the door. "asshole, it's your girlfriend!"

there was no answer so jonah told audrey, "i'm sliding my phone under the door to see if he get it, please don't make him break my phone."

audrey just sighed.

it was silent, and audrey was about to hang up when she heard daniel's voice.

"what do you want?"

"talk to me, dani," audrey said, her voice calm as she turned off her tv. "you can't shut me out like this, i was so worried about you."

"it's fucking annoying when your ex-boyfriend keeps showing up after everything we go through. i thought you were over him."

"daniel, i can't do anything about that, and you know that," audrey reasoned. "it was an emergency, and he was hurting, and i had to let him in."

"you didn't have to do anything, audrey! he's made you hurt so much more, and you go and welcome him in. what did you guys do, huh? i swear to god, if he touched you-"

"will you stop?" audrey's voice turned cold. "he did nothing, and you know damn well i would never fucking cheat on you. can't you just trust me for once? i've given you so many chances, and you've broken me so many times, but we're still together, right? so fuck off, and let me handle my relationships by myself."

it was quiet as daniel processed everything his girlfriend had said.

"you want me to fuck off, audrey? fine then, we're done. you can handle all the stuff you want by yourself, and i won't be there to stop you from making any decisions you want. i'm done with you."

daniel hung up, throwing the phone across the room in pure anger as audrey stayed frozen, her phone still in her hand.

what the fuck just happened?

• ☆ •
she speaks !

hello

1) i'm actually WRITING again what a
surprise

2) hurricane dorian better give me a week off school i need it

3) also if i did a character question and answer thing would you guys participate? i thought it would be kinda cool so lemme know

anyway ily

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆