"Ocupado!" I call out in a hum, not really worrying if someone saw me in my Mother Nature form. Shake what your momma gave ya, right?

          "I didn't realize." A husky voice drawls out as a bulky figure of a man steps out. Kilian.

           "Well now you do." I smile dryly as I continue rubbing the suds off of me. I try my best to ignore his wandering stares as I hum a tune I grew up listening to— a tune of harmonies and happiness, something a demon would know nothing about.

          "You're still here." I deadpan, glancing back at him in irritation. "Should I hang a sign that says 'do not disturb.'?" By now, I've finished bathing and am itching to take my pruned toes out of the water, but Kilian standing there has me questioning my confidence. It was there a moment ago—while I was bathing and distracted. The thought of emerging myself out of the cold blanket of water and walking past him stark naked had me questioning if I was really as straight forward as I liked to believe.

           A smirk graces his lucious, mischievous lips as he takes a seat on a large boulder, stretching his arms. I take note of the fact that he's shirtless, and had probably planned on bathing before everyone else also. The tattoos of his deals litter his arms like scorch marks burning his flesh, marring him with cruel designs of temptation and humor.

         "What's wrong? Feeling shy now?" He murmurs as I wrap an arm around my breasts, staring at him from underneath my lashes.

           This asshat could be my destruction? I'd like to see that happen.

           "What do you want?" I grind out, tone deadly. Everything this man does is a game— and nothing matters to him. He doesn't feel like a normal human, and I'd reminded myself of that about five hundred times throughout the night. I clear my throat as his eyes swiftly glance at my pink cheeks, and his grin broadens.

"Show me what you can do." He says, tone serious but eyes playful. I furrow my eyebrows as I give him a look of wonder. What is he going on about now? He gestures to the river and raises his eyebrows at me, waiting for me to take action.

"If I'm going to take someone into my home dimension, I need to know you can defend yourself. This is the perfect opportunity to show me what you can do." He explains further with a twitch of his lips, sensing my discomfort. I huff, baring my teeth at him as he stares.

"You know what I can do— and I don't need to defend myself to some half ass prince—" I spit out with a mock head bow as I watch Kilians nostrils flare up in irritation.

"Uh oh— does the big bad demon not like being called a pri—" Im interrupted as Kilian stands abruptly, eyes narrowing at me.

          "Careful." He warns. "A few deals won't protect your life." He says, threatening me for the first time ever. My lips flicker in humor, realizing that the only thing I had to do in order to get him pissy was call him a prince.

        "Let me guess," I say turning to face him in the water as my body moves in the peaceful current. I make sure to take my arm off of my breasts and watch as his eyes dip lower, watching my every move like a cat toying with a mouse. "That's a threat." I finish, biting my lip. The urge to laugh is strong— and I realize that my trust in Kilian goes too deep. He wouldn't hurt me. He wouldn't hurt a fly— would he?

               "If those deals won't keep me alive, then take my life right now." I say, testing the waters; watching as his throat bobs in nervousness. I take my hand and trace it in an 'x' form over the pulse in my throat. I smile slyly up at him as I watch him hesitate to answer me.

            I smirk, finding the confidence to lift myself out of the water and walk past Kilian; to my towel. By now the fabric is warm from being in the sun, and Kilians eyes are boring into my back. Wrapping the towel around my body and stepping onto the path back to the camp, I open my mouth to say a few more words to the demon who'd seen me naked.

         "Next time you threaten me— make sure to fulfill it like you would any promise," I snicker as I feel him glowering back where I left him, a cloud of darkness among light filled trees.

              I glance back at him with my friendliest smile and bow my head slightly.

                "Prince." I finish, as he smiles sourly at me, jaw clenching slightly.

                 A small victory to fight against the swelling in my chest, and urge to cave into his every wish.

                A small victory against the prophecy.