Chapter 11: Exava, Rakdos Blood Witch

As Nemaru and Sarkhan arrived at the town. Nemaru couldn't help but stare as people were being whipped. All sorts of Rakdos creatures were running around.

"This place sure looks lively." Nemaru said.

Sarkhan spotted Exava not far from where they were.

Exava, was whipping a goblin. As she was about to lash a strong whip. Nemaru, had grabbed the end of the whip and held it back.

"Hn?" Exava turned, and glared af Nemaru.

"Sorry, Exava. You seem to be enjoying yourself there." Sarkhan said.

Exava's glare remained and a frown appeared. "Is this the new kid? Nemaru Kaze?"

"You don't seem to thrilled to have me." Nemaru said, as his eyes watched the goblin escape Exava.

"Why would I be thrilled? It just means it's another mouth to feed in the Rakdos Cult. Your presence means nothing here. Soon, your life would be wasted." Exava explained.

Sarkhan rolled his eyes. "Anyways, I have to get going. Excuse me, Exava. I leave Nemaru in your hands."

As Sarkhan left, Exava had signaled her minions to do her work. "Come with me, Nemaru."

Nemaru and Exava headed deeper into the guild of Rakdos.

"Tell me, was it hard leaving your friends behind?" She asked out of nowhere.

Nemaru could tell that she was seeking for some entertainment. What could be more entertaining than knowing another one's sorrow and pain?

"Not hard. I'm actually glad. I don't get to see their pathetic faces again." He answered.

This answer made Exava frown and Nemaru smirk. He had won Exava's little game.

"Very well, you have no problem here in Rakdos then. The cruelest beings belong here. Rakdos, our liege, enjoys every bit of cruelty being held here in the dungen depths of Rakdos." Exava explained.

Nemaru couldn't stop looking around.

The Rakdos guildgate seemed a bit normal, but inside... It's hell.

"Random question, why are you in Rakdos?" Nemaru asked.

Exava stopped walking and glared at Nemaru.

"I prefer if you keep those stupid questions to yourself."

Nemaru just rolled his eyes. "Whatever, anyways. How far until I meet Rakdos?"

"Not long. You should consider yourself lucky, that I was ordered not to harm you." Exava said.

'This guild does not really suit me much... How did I even get in here...? The fact I can't even see her anymore, it disturbs me. At least she's in Orzhov...' Nemaru stopped in his tracks when someone ran to Exava.

"Exava! We have a problem!" The guildmage yelled.

Exava, the guildmage and Nemaru ran as fast as they can to Rakdos' dungeon.

Only to find what the guildmage had said to be true. Rakdos was missing.

"We have to report this." The guildmage said.

'A guild leader is missing? This isn't a good sign...' Nemaru thought.

Nemaru looked around. "If the guild leader is missing, does that mean the others are missing too?"

Exava turned to Nemaru and thought about it.

'Our guild leader could never disappear unless... HE made his move...' Exava signalled the guildmage to report.