Chapter 31: The Werewolves

I couldn't believe how huge Emrakul was. This Eldrazi was the biggest I have seen.

"There she is." Jace said.

He himself had a shocked expression.

Liliana placed her hand on my shoulder. "Well, child? What are you going to do? Are you going to fight her for dominance of the weaker Eldrazi's?"

"I'm not sure... I don't think I can..." I told her.

Ulamog screeched at me. "You can do it. Us Eldrazi's are looking for leader ship. You have to show the Innistrad Eldrazi's that you are worthy of leading us."

He is right. The Zendikar Eldrazi's wanted to be free from Zendikar. I gave them that freedom.

Jace started to look around. "Hey, that's Tamiyo." He said, as he pointed below us.

Bellow us was a woman so pale, wearing a strange outfit. She was running towards Emrakul.

"Oh? What a horrible reunion. Are you planning that we go after her?" Liliana asked Jace.

"Yes. Why is she here? That's my question." He answered.

As we were about to head down, we heard a woman's scream.

It was a distorted high-pitch scream.

We all covered our ears.

"What is that?!" I asked, screaming.

Ulamog started to slither to the direction of the scream.

"U-Ulamog!" I ran after him.

"Blossom!" Jace followed me, and Liliana followed him.

I spotted Ulamog underneath an open ceiling crack.

Making my way to him, I looked up and my eyes widened.

Above us, was Avacyn. She was starting to fade away into dust.

"Ulamog, help me up." I said.

Ulamog used his tentacles and was able to lift me up to the battlefield of Sorin and Avacyn.

Wow, for a miniature Eldrazi he still has his strength.

Moving my hands slowly away from my ears, I realized the screaming had stopped.

I looked around and not far from me, was Sorin, who had his back turned.

"M-Master... Sorin..." Avacyn reached out to him, but she turned to dust.

I felt  my heart sink. Sorin had destroyed his own creation.

"I'm sorry..." Sorin whispered, as he dropped his sword.

"Sorin!" I yelled, as I ran to him.

He started to fall forward, but I managed to break his fall. Causing him to fall on top of me.

The two of us were on the floor, with him on top of me.

"Sorin..." I said his name.

Only then did I feel something wet on my chest.

It was coming from Sorin, he wept.

Everything just started happening really fast. Everyone is losing someone...

"Blossom!" I heard someone yell.

I turned my head a bit and spotted Gideon and Nemaru.

The two of them were running towards us.

Sorin slowly got off me and looked at me.

He leaned into my ear and whispered. "I swear,  if you tell anyone I wept... I'll make everyday the worst day of your life."