Chapter 7: Lavinia the Tenth

Luna and Elspeth had stopped in front of castle-like buiding. Outside was Lavinia.

"Ah, Elspeth. Thank you for bringing Luna Niomi here safely. I do hope it was no trouble." Lavinia said.

Elspeth shook her head and smiled. "Luna was a very great company. I do hope she will be in good hands."

"Oh, you're not coming along?" Luna asked.

"I have to return to Theros. That Planeswalker, I was telling you about is here." She said before walking away.

Luna watched as Elspeth left.

"Who is here?" Lavinia asked Luna.

Luna shook her head. "I don't know, she mentioned a Planeswalker who could destroy a planes. But, she never gave me the name."

"Planes? Well, if she's headed to Theros... I will talk about this to Isperia later. For now, I must bring you to Isperia." Lavinia said, as she walked inside the castle-like building.

Luna followed after the Azorious Champion. "So, what are you planning to do here?" Lavinia asked.

"I actually wanted to become a council under Isperia." Luna answered.

Lavinia gave Luna a curious look. "A Council under Isperia? Haha, I somewhat expected you to become an Azorious Enfocer. Then again, I did take time to read through grades. I do hope you achieve that goal of yours." She said with a smile.

This made Luna happy, to have the Azorious Champion support her goal.

"So, did you attend school too?" Luna asked.

This question made Lavinia laugh. "Of course all us human's attened school... But, ten years ago... Ravnica school allowed everyone to attend. I actually entered the   guild with nne others. If I remember... We were all different. We followed the guild we wanted to be in. Even before we were picked."

"So, you acted the way the guild works for a better chance to get in?" Luna asked.

Lavinia nods her head. "That's right. I always caught the Rakdos and Gruul Champion's a lot. Before they became Champion's of course. I got them sent to detention multiple times. This is why my ability is detaining. But, we are in good terms now. Because, we grew up."

" Haha, I understand that part. I have a friend who's actually going to go to Orzhov. She's very bright and cheery." Luna said.

Lavinia stopped and looked at Luna. "Cheery? I don't think she would last. Orzhov isn't one to even need cheery people."

Luna nods in agreement. "But, she actually wanted to belong to Izzet. No one knew how she got into Orzhov... But, we all thought Ral Zarek would know."

"Why would Ral know?" Lavinia asked.

Luna tried to remember what happened when Ral stopped Sorin from destroying Nemaru.

"He said that she saw her name on the Izzet guild board. But, after he mentioned  about the guild meeting... He ended up being lostin thought and didn't continue the subject." Luna explained.

"Oh. I wished that  could be of help to your friend because of such events. But, the guild meeting could only be attended by Planeswalkers who is called by the Guild Leader." Lavinia sighed.

Luna smiled a bit. "So, why Azorious?"

Lavinia stared at Luna, knowing what she meant by her question.

She closed her eyes, remembering as to why.

"I had a who brother was a member of the Azorius and was trained at one of their academies. Unfortunately, soon after he graduated, he ran afoul of the Dimir and Rakdos. The groups tracked  down the pair and my brother ultimately paid for my safety with his life, though I killed the torturers myself, but not in time to save my brother's life. The next day, I left the ninth district behind me and took my first steps to becaming an arrester." Lavinia explained.

Luna then had a sad look upon hearing that. "S-Sorry..."

As Lavinia was about to speak, a Azorious Arrester came running to them. "Lavinia! We have a problem!"

"Hm? What is it?" She asked.

"It's...." The Soldier stared at them.

Luna and Lavinia started running down the hall. At the end of the hall was a giant door. When Lavinia barged in, Luna and Lavinia's eyes widened in shock.