Chapter Fourteen (FINAL)

"Uhh... I need a job." He said scratching the back of his head.

"What's your name? How old are you? You look young. Aren't you supposed to be at school now?" The man asked.

"I'm Song Mingi." He said.

"Song Mingi? Perhaps.. the son of—"

"Exactly." Mingi mumbled.

The man nodded and smiled.

"Of course you can work here... But... Why would you need to work? You have everything you need." The man said giggling.

"I really do have everything I need..." He smiled as he thought of Areum.

"So.. when can I start working?"

"Since it's still early in the morning... How about you start right away?"

Mingi nodded immediately and smiled widely. "Of course!"

Areum started on her work as she got inside the classroom. The whole school were expecting tests to come soon at the end of the week and she had to study hard for it. Hours passed and she skipped lunch and stayed after school to study. She left the school and walked home that day, she decided to stop by a convenience store to buy some bottled tea.

"welco—" Mingi smiled, but the smile immediately faded when he saw the person at the door.

"What? Aren't you going to say welcome to me?" Lin said.

"Can't you hear!?" She yelled when she realized he had ignored her. The manager came out running and looked at Lin.

"Is everything alright miss?"

She glared at Mingi then turned to the manager. "No! No it's not okay!" She said looking at him. "Your employee doesn't know how to greet people properly." She said glaring at Mingi again.

Mingi looked up at her and sighed. "I'm sorry, manager. It's personal issues. Give me one minute and I'll be back." He said pulling Lin out of the store.

He looked at her angrily and sighed. "What do you think you're doing? Huh? What was that just now? What do you want from me!?" He yelled looking at her.

Lin looked at him and smirked. "You think I'll let you go just like that? You think I won't find you?"

"Leave. Or I'll tell the police that you're stalking me." He said glaring at her.

Areum made her way slowly to the little store a bit far away from her school. She wanted to walk a long distance and looked outside of the store. She saw a tall male and a girl who looked liked Lin. Squinting, she noticed it was Lin and Mingi. "Why is he wearing a uniform that the employees wear..." she muttered and bit her bottom lip. Going closer, she stood right behind Lin and crossed her arms.

"Areum?" Mingi said as his eyes widened. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked looking at her. Lin turned around and clenched her teeth before walking away.

"Areum..." He said looking at her as he gulped. "Why are you here?" He asked in confusion.

Areum scoffed and looked at Lin as she walked away. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes for a few seconds and looked down. Looking up at him, she looked at his vest and scratched her head. "So...what's happening" she mumbled and looked up into his eyes.

He smiled and held his hands together behind his back as he sighed. "What does it look like is happening?" He asked looking at her with a slight smile.

Areum crossed her arms and shrugged, "I don't know, maybe it's that you're WORKING HERE!" she exclaimed and pointed to the store. "What happened to you being heir of your company? Are your parents making you do this stuff, because if they are then don't do it" she squeezed his arm.