Chapter Three

He looked at her and giggled. "Because everyone knows me. I'm famous." He giggled and kissed her cheek.

Areum nodded and smiled sarcastically. "What else do you want to do? I'm pretty sure every employee will report to the higher ups in the company that I have a boyfriend and they may or may not figure out it's you so..." she bit her bottom lip out of nervousness and looked around. There were security cameras everywhere and she face palmed. "I am so stupid" she muttered and let out a long sigh.

He stopped walking and turned to her. "Hey... Hey." He whispered raising her face. He smiled as he looked into her eyes and sighed. "It's okay. Even if they find out. We'll just have to tell them." He smiled. "Don't worry." He pecked her lips and kissed her forehead.

Areum nodded and took his hand. "We should get out of here, I feel like my parents will pop up out of nowhere and beat you to death" she said walking out towards the exit. The employees open the doors for them and she walked out, still holding Mingi's hand.

He held her hand back and smiled at the employees as they headed out. He went to his chauffeur who was waiting in the car and sat inside. "Where to?" Mingi asked as he looked at Areum his hand still in hers resting on his thigh.

Areum thought and leaned her head back. "I am kind of hungry...how about steak?" she asked sitting up again. "If you're not hungry we don't have to go though" she said looking at her hand holding onto his.

He nodded at her and smiled. "Yeah sure. We can go eat. I'm hungry too." He smiled grabbed her cheek then kissed the other. He smiled and leaned back as well. "Go to the nearest five star restaurant." He said to the chauffeur.

Areum grinned when he kissed her cheek, she scooted a bit closer to him and leaned her head against his shoulder. A few minutes passed and they've arrived at the restaurant. "I'm pretty sure you need a reservation for this place but since we're both here they'll give us a table" she smirked and got out of the car.

"it doesn't matter. They'll make place for the queen." He laughed and took her hand. He went to the front door and was met by the employees.

They went in and sat down. He slid the menu towards her and grabbed another one. He decided what he wanted and looked at her. "When are you leaving your house for prom tomorrow?" He asked

Areum looked through the menu and had her order in mind. She closed the menu and looked at him. "Maybe around 7? I mean it does start pretty late and my house isn't near the school" she said looking at the waiter bringing them their drinks and took their orders. She took a sip of her water and looked at her phone. "I'm expecting a call from my father anytime soon right now" she said then changing her focus onto him.

'that means I'll pay them a visit at 6.30pm' he thought. "why?" He asked. "Did the employees tell your parents?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Areum shrugged, "Probably if not then sooner or later they will find out" she chuckled and rested her chin on the palm of her hand. "My mother probably won't be angry, but my father is a different story" she said with a long sigh.

He nodded understanding and sighed. "Well... Same goes here. My mother would be a little understanding but... Still not." He said. "And... I'm moving out soon. I'm not staying in that house." He mumbled. He saw the waitress coming with their food and pulled his elbows off of the table.

Areum rested her hands on her lap when she saw the food arrive. "Oh? Can I go with you then?" she asked with a grin. "I'm just kidding...my parents would only let me move if I get married" she sighed and a waiter cut her steak for her.

"really?" He frowned at her. "Are your parents old-fashioned?" He asked in confusion. He grabbed his utensils and took a bite of the steak.

Areum nodded slowly and ate some of her food. "They are, it's been like that forever, i'm not going to make my children do that though" she giggled and drank some of her water. "Don't worry too much though... I'll find a way out" she mumbled and continued to eat.