Chapter Seven

"I know, I know..." she said drinking more of the beer. A few minutes went by and she downed the whole glass. Her cheeks were a little red and she went over to the fridge and opened up one more and one shotted the whole can.

He grabbed her hand and gently pulled her back as he closed the fridge and leaned his shoulder on it while drinking his own can. He looked at her and smiled. "I think that's it for you." He smiled.

Areum shook her head and tried to open the fridge back up again. "Mmmm I hate you so much," she muttered, her words slightly slurred and she went over into his living room to sit down. "It's really hot in here," she said with her head against the couch. She was about to take off her shirt and looked at him.

Mingi followed her to the living room and placed the can on the coffee table. He sat next to on the couch and sighed. He pulled her hand down from her buttons and pulled her closer. "I think you need to sleep now." He said quietly looking into her eyes. He held her cheek and kissed her lips. "Come on." He smiled standing up as he took both of her hands.

Areum nodded and stood up while holding his hands. "Go to sleep with me" she said quietly and dragged him upstairs. She went under the covers and opened her eyes to look at him. Scooting over, she patted the space next to her and grinned.

He shook his head and smiled at her. He placed the towel on the chair in front of his office table and lay next to her. He smiled covered himself with the covers as well while opening his arms for her.

Areum snuggled up against him and closed her eyes. "I hope I don't throw up on you" she mumbled, her words muffled due to her face being against him. Slowly, she began falling asleep.

"it's okay. Even you do." He whispered kissed her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her tightly and caressed her back. He closed his eyes and began dozing off.

It was early in the morning and Areum woke up to Mingi's arms wrapped around her. She smiled and yawned. She looked at him and waited a few seconds before sitting up. After she sat up, she stretched her arms and just stared at the wall in front of her.

Mingi shifted slightly as he continued sleeping and slowly opened his eyes when he felt her movements. He looked around himself then saw her sitting. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning." He groaned.

Areum turned her head and grinned, "Good Morning handsome" she said looking at his messy hair. She chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. She got off his bed and went into his bathroom and looked through a cabinet for an extra toothbrush, luckily there was one and she could brush her teeth.

He smiled at her and stood up as well going to her from behind. He went to the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her stomach pulling her closer to his body. "How can you look this beautiful in the morning." He whispered kissing her cheek.

Areum finished brushing her teeth and watched him come from behind. "I don't know...maybe because I'm Kim Areum" she said with a soft giggle. Turning around, she went on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. "I miss those heels on me because then I wouldn't have to lean up" she said with a pout.

He giggled and pecked her lips. "You don't have to. I'll lean down to you." He whispered as he leaned down and kissed her lips softly then pulled away and placed his hands on the sink counter behind her. "How was your sleep?" He asked.

Areum looked up at him and thought for a bit. "It was good, but I feel kind of sick right now," she said with a long sigh. "Hopefully I'm not pregnant" she said jokingly. "How was yours?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"what?" He asked in confusion. "Why would you be pregnant?" He chuckled. "What are you thinking seriously?" He said as he pulled away and went downstairs.