Chapter Twelve

He immediately knew what she was talking about and stood up placing his hands on her arm. "Alright." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Come on." He said motioning with his head. "Let's get dressed." He smiled placing an arm around her shoulders and went upstairs.

Areum walked up the stairs and made it into his bedroom. She went into the closet and searched through some of his clothes. Opening a drawer, it was full of boxers and briefs, she giggled and closed the drawer. She spotted her dress and went over to his washing machine and threw it in. "Now all I have to do is wait" she sighed and went back into his room and laid down on his bed.

He went to his closet and picked out some clothes for later. he took placed them on the dresser and went toward her. "Tired?" He asked smiling as he dropped himself next to her.

She nodded and rested her head against the pillow. "If this is how it is in the morning after... khm... then...it looks like we're done here," she said jokingly and rubbed his arm. Her phone went off from her parents and she just flipped the phone over and ignored it.

He looked at her and laughed. "Alright. I'll just find someone else to have fun with." He said raising his eyebrows at her.he saw her phone buzz and noticed the caller. "You should answer it. They might think I've kidnapped you or something." He giggled.

Areum smacked his arm at his first comment and shot a glare at him. She took her phone and picked it up. Her mother was on the other line and she spoke worriedly about where she was. "I'm okay... I'm with Mingi and no i'm not at his parents house" she said while looking at Mingi. A few minutes later the conversation ended and Areum leaned over to him and gave him a kiss.

He listened to her as she was speaking and and smiled then suddenly felt her lips on his he slowly closed his eyes and kissed her back sweetly. He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Are you staying?" He asked smiling.

Areum nodded and grinned, "Yes I am, if my father called me though then I'd probably be sent home," she said with a chuckle. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

He smiled and pulled her closer then closed his eyes and placed her above him with his arms around his back. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more" she whispered back and giggled softly. She snuggled up against him for the time being until the laundry machine went off. She got off of him and went over to the machine and put it in the dryer. "We must wait again goddamnit" she muttered and leaned on the doorframe.

"it seems like we have a loooong time together." He laughed and looked at her when she came back. He went to the closet and brought a blazer. "Wear this when you're done." He mumbled.

Areum looked at him when he handed her a blazer. She smiled and put the blazer on the edge of the bed. "Is Mr. Song feeling protective today?" she said teasingly and sat down on the bed.

Areum stuck her tongue out a tiny bit and looked at him. "Even if I am you still love me the most," she said while leaning closer to him, and pecking him on the lips.

He looked at her and smiled. "Is your dress dry?" He asked looking at her. He turned on his stomach and closed his eyes. "Wake me up when it is." He mumbled.

Areum shook her head and looked towards the dryer to check how much time was left. "About an hour or so" she said looking back at him. She laid next to him and also fell asleep.

"really?" He asked looked at her. He sighed in disbelief when he saw her lying on the bed and shook his head. "Det tell me you already fell asleep." He said removing some hair from her face.