"Nice..." Seokjin pouted even more. "For living your own dream..."

And Hyosang just laughed while caressing Seokjin's puffy cheek.

Seokjin finally sipped his warm honey lemon tea. There he tried to enjoy the afternoon peacefully in the campus cafetaria in front of the library. His faculty building and the medical faculty building were face to face so he usually had some tea or hot chocolate with Hyosang when they both had some spare time before went back to the apartment.

-----

"Namjoon, do you know the pretty guy we met?" Hoseok asked his fellow when he had lunch together with the younger man.

The young man named Namjoon gulped down the iced americano and nonchalantly answered. "Who?"

"The one we bumped in the hallway." Hoseok grinned just to make the other one felt irritated.

"Ohh."

"Don't you think he is pretty and soft?" Hoseok wriggled his eyebrows.

"And what?"

"Nope. Just asking your opinion."

-----

Hoseok went to see a friend he knew since the Junior High School after he done lunch with Namjoon. The younger had to attend a class when he himself had nothing to do. They were in the same faculty but different department. And this friend he wanted to see was usually in the pharmacy laboratory and he hated those smell of medicines so he asked the older to met him in the cafetaria behind the faculty of pharmacy building.

"Yoongi, I need your help."

The guy with pale skin and sluggish look named Min Yoongi bit the sandwich Hoseok bought for him. "About?"

"You have friends in every faculty, right? May I ask you to collect a data of this person?"

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "I am a pharmacist I was never studying criminology. Go ask Park Jimin or Kim Taehyung if you want to play Sherlock. I am busy as hell, and well yes I know people I have connections but not in every faculty you are too much."

"Come on... Jimin and Taehyung are studying archaeology they mostly in the field rather than in campus area I doubt they know people better than you though they are more friendly than any other people I know, but in this case I need your help."

"Why me?"

"Because I used to see this person, a pretty guy, often had lunch with a man wearing white lab coat like the one you are wearing. But I don't know this man was from pharmacy or medical faculty. And me and Namjoon bumped into this pretty guy around the architecture department and he was also brought architecture literatures."

Yoongi raised his left eyebrow. "Was he that pretty? You seemed like you lose your mind. If you already find a clue that he was probably an architecture student why don't you look the data of this person yourself than to ask me to find a pretty guy you used to see had lunch with a man wearing white lab coat. You make things complicated."

"I need to know who this man for him." Hoseok persuaded. "It would be easier if you are the one collecting the information I need since you are wearing a similar white lab coat."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. Jung Hoseok was being unreasonable.

"I need to make sure he was single because if the man was this pretty guy's boyfriend, I'm done."

"Damn." Yoongi cursed. "I bet he wasn't just pretty." He gulped down the mineral water and sighed.

Hoseok grinned mischievously.