Crucial

Namjoon packed the breakfast he cooked and put it into the refrigerator. He then cleaned up the kitchen and also tidy up Seokjin's bedroom. He did those house cleaning to make Seokjin and Myungsoo comfortable when they're arive home later. After done it all, he took the fluffy pink teddy from Seokjin's mattress, and went into the living room. Picked a piece of dvd collections about Myungsoo and put it into it's player, he sat on the carpet to watch the documentary video of his baby boy.

Namjoon laughed of a footage where 5 months old baby Myungsoo wore a starfish costume and Seokjin let him crawled on the floor, cleaning the tiles. Then, he continued to watch this certain footage where Seokjin threw a humble party for Myungsoo's 1st birthday. To admitted that the most lovely part of this hilarious footage wasn't only about Seokjin and his family were all shared happiness and laughs together over the baby boy that couldn't blow off the birthday candle. Not only about Seokjin and his family were all glad and grateful for having Myungsoo, despite on how the baby boy came from the seeds of hatred. To admitted that the most lovely part of this beautiful footage, for Namjoon, was the fact that the baby boy was born at September 12th.

Myungsoo was born premature. Seokjin gave birth around his seventh month pregnancy, without knowing that his baby boy was born at the same date and month with the father. That Myungsoo shared birthday with Namjoon. And Namjoon really wanted to celebrate Myungsoo's birthday with his presence as a father.

Namjoon sighed and stood up from the sofa. He took the wooden framed photo of him, Seokjin, and Myungsoo from the TV cabinet, mumbled "Seokjin... This lovely English stone cottage is your house. Your home. Your sanctuary. I will leave, if it's what you want..." with sad desperate look and bitter feelings.

He brushed Seokjin's pretty face on the frame when sudden incoming call distracted him. Namjoon finally got an update call from Jooheon.

"You found Seokjin and Myung? How are they?"

"They were seen around Dongdaemun and is now in a car repair shop."

"They got trouble with the car?" Namjoon worried. "Are they fine? Any injury?"

"They are changing the car tires and checking the machine. I will find out more. It's still near around the city of Seoul. Jaehyun and Bomin were already heading into their place. And they will just secretly following behind like you told me. I will give you an update."

"Thanks. Give me their location, I'm heading right away."

Namjoon didn't change his white shirt and his black sweatpants, he only took his wallet, and hurriedly ran into his car. When he was already inside the car, he looked behind, staring the passenger seat. For some reason, the second time Namjoon came back into the cottage for a long stay, he already installed the passenger seat with a toddler car seat. He thought he was lucky to finnaly got the change to take Myungsoo for a drive to the summer festival. But what now?

Namjoon took a deep breath and slowly released it. Bit his lower lip with anxiety. "Seokjin... Even if I have to sell my soul to get you back home safe, I will gladly do it right for both of you."

.

.

"Mommy."

"Hmm?" Seokjin answered while still focus with the road.

"Myung want scrambled eggs." Myungsoo nonchalantly asked his mother to provide him regular breakfast as he tried to poke the Super Mario figurine in the dashboard.

They left the house around 05.11 AM and Seokjin already gave his son a piece of banana, and toast from the convenience store but seemed not enough. He was actually wanted to stop by at his favorite breakfast stall not far from the university but then his car got trouble he needed to go to the car repair shop nearby before anything. The reparation took for about an hour with no restaurant nor foodcourt around. Just convenience store. And It's already 08.39 AM when they reached the breakfast stall, the breakfast already sold out. He decided to continue to drive and have some meals in the rest area.